Twelve.

"Don't splash." London whines as Isiah flicks water at her.

"Then get your dusty ass in the water." He chuckles. She rolls her eyes at him and shakes her head no.

"Come on london." I cry.

"Kenna!" She gives me a look. She doesn't want to swim because she is starting to get a bump. And of course still hasn't told Isiah. She got an ultrasound done and according to that she's actually 17 weeks and 6 days today. The bloodwork a couple weeks ago only said she was about 14-16 weeks. And they can't base it off of her last period since she stopped getting those after the iud.

"London just do it." I say, giving her a look back. Jahseh swims over to me and holds out his arms.

"Come here." He demands. I obey and cling onto him like a koala bear.

"Isiah..." London shakes her head and hides her face in her hands.

"Yeah?" He asks skeptically.

"I can't do it." London mutters.

"Do it!" Jahseh shouts, teasingly.

"Ahhh!" She screams. "I'm fucking pregnant!"

Silence falls over everyone. We all just stare at Isiah.

"Dead Ass?" He asks, with a poker face. London nods shyly. "Oh my god!" Isiah jumps out of the water and runs to London, picking her up and spinning her around. "Oh fuck." He smiles at her. She smiles back and hugs him tightly.

"Aww." I say quietly, leaning my head on jahsehs chest. He chuckles and lays his head on mine.

"That's gon be us one day." He says.

"Uh no." I laugh.

"Damn ma." He sighs, trying to push me off of him. I giggle and wrap my arms around tightly so he can't get me off. He smiles and gives up, pulling me back into him.

"How far along?" I hear Isiah ask. I look back over and watch them.

"Oh god. Almost eighteen weeks?"

"Eighteen weeks?! And you just telling me now?" Isiah shouts in a playful way.

"I was scared siah!(pronounced zayah)" London smacks his arm. He smiles and hugs her again.

"It's okay. Damn." They both trail off to the house, talking and smiling.

"You gon have my babies." Jahseh mumbles against my neck.

"Definitely not." I smirk, backing away. I make my way to the side of the pool and hop out.

"Bet." Jahseh whispers. My phone rings from the table and I jog over, checking the caller ID before answering. It was Ski.

"Hi Ski." I smile.

"Hey Kenn. How are you?" He asks with his raspy voice.

"I'm doing alright. How are you doing?" I ask back.

"Who is it?" Jahseh butts in, making a face.

"It's Ski." I answer. He rolls his eyes and walks back into the house.

"Anyways." Ski chuckles. "I was wondering if you wanted to chill tonight or tomorrow."

"Mmm. I'm actually feeling really good right now so that sounds great." I smile to myself.

"Aight sick. Wanna chill at my place or wanna go to the mall?"

"How bout your place. Then maybe the mall?"