Nine.

Jahsehs gone when I wake up in the morning. I sigh and stretch out. I look over at my clock. 11:43. I think I work tonight. I pull my phone off the bedside table and read all my messages.

Ski❤️: What're you doing today?

Me: workin.

Ski❤️: We got a party to attend. When are you done?

Me: I might quit lowkey. I'll let you know.

Ski❤️: k see you at nine then.

I'm down to get fucked up tonight.

London❤️🦄: baby girl party tonightttt.

Me: yes yes!

I get out of bed and head downstairs to the kitchen. I'm hungry as hell, I slept in too late. "Cocaine for my breakfast, hold that pistol ambidextrous." I mumble as I search through my freezer. I pull out some waffles and through them on the counter. "Pussy boy talk reckless you might end up on a stretcher."

"Hey."

"What the fuck!" I scream, grabbing my chest.

"Sorry." Jahseh chuckles, sitting down at one of the stools across the bar.

"I thought you left." I gasp.

"No. I woke early and didn't wanna wake you up." He shrugs. "And there's already some waffles in the oven."

I look at Jahseh skeptically before I open the oven and pull out a pan of waffles. "Did you eat?"

"No. I was waiting for you." He shakes his head.

"Oh." I grab out a couple plates and split the waffles onto each plate. I go back to the fridge and grab some Nutella for Jahseh and butter for me.

"Thank you." He smiles as I hand everything over.

"No problem." I smile back. "So are you going to this party tonight?" I ask as I sit down beside him.

"Yeah it's Pumps so I gotta go. Are you?"

"Yeah." I answer Jahseh.

"Come with me."

"Actually I told Ski I'd go with him." I mumble. Jahseh glares at me, then looks back to his plate.

"How was your date?" He asks.

"It was pretty nice honestly. We went to the fair." I answer, smiling.

"Do you have feelings for him?"

"I don't know. Don't really have feelings for anyone nowadays. At least I don't want to." I chuckle.

"Why?" Jahseh studies my face.

"You know why." I roll my eyes. He nods and continues eating. We finish eating in silence. Once jahsehs done he just gets up and walks away. I finish up and bring my plate to the sink, rinsing it off before I set it on the counter. "Jahseh!" I call out for him.

"Yeah?" He calls back.

"Where you at?"

"Your room."

I jog upstairs to my room and stop at the doorway when I see him sitting on my bed on his phone. I enter and go right to my closet, picking an outfit out. I just grab some tights and a strap shirt. I go to the bathroom to shower and change. When I'm down, Jahseh is still on my bed on his phone. "What're you doing?" I ask him.