Seven.

Flashback

     "Jahseh, fucking stop." I giggle as he blows air from a straw in my ear.

"Nah nigga."  He smiles at me. I pluck the straw from his fingers and throw it away.

"Bitch ass." I laugh as he rolls his eyes. He gets up from the bar stool and heads for his room upstairs. His phone vibrates on the bar counter, so I grab it curiously and open the message. Cin? Damn who is she? I scroll to the top of their conversation and read down.

Cin: Heyy Jah!!

Jahseh: Hey

Cin: wsp?

Jahseh: jc with a friend hbu?

Cin: was just wondering if you wanted to come over 😁

Jahseh. Yeah later tonight.

Cin: Good. I'm home alone so I'm kinda freaked out.

Jahseh: oh right

Cin: Yeah 😕

I stop reading and I feel a little twinge in my chest. Am I jealous? Well I mean. I was supposed to be sleeping over. I walk upstairs to Jahsehs room. He's sitting on his bed watching some anime shit. I throw his phone at his head but he dodges it.

"What the fuck?" He yells, surprised.

"Who's Cin?" I ask demandingly.

"What?" He gives me a look.

"We were supposed to be hanging tonight. You gon leave me to fuck some hoe ass?"  I mock his stupid ass expression. He rolls his eyes at me and looks at his phone. "Besides. What the fuck you doing hoeing around at FOURTEEN?"

"Nigga I'm not don't speak on shit you don't know. Damn kenn."

"Tell me you aren't fucking like five girls at the moment then."

"Why are you so mad?" Jahseh stands up and looks down at me.

"We were supposed to hangout Jahseh! You know I deal with flaking from everyone else. Why you?" My voice cracks and I curse myself for being a weak ass bitch. Jahseh knows why I needed to stay the night. My mom got drunk, brought some guys home and kicked me out so they could film a damn porno.

"We will. I'm not fucking anyone." Jahseh says, his tone a bit less harsh.

"You can if you want. I'm sorry, I shouldn't try and stop you."

"Kenna." Jahseh chuckles. "You know damn well I'm a virgin." I squint my eyes at Jahseh and pop out my hip.

"No you ain't! Literally two days ago Anya was talking about how y'all fucked."

"I swear on my ma. I'm a virgin. I even swear on your life." Jahseh grins.

"Whatever." I mumble, sitting down.

"Nah. You just jealous."

"The fuck I am." I laugh. Jahseh pulls me back up off the bed and stares at me.

"You are." His eyes turn darker as he looks down. I back away from him but he instantly closes the space. I back away again, my back nearly touching the wall.

"No im not Jahseh!" I yell, pushing his chest. He puts his hands on the wall, on either side of my face, getting really close.

"You are."