daddy's dark angel

"Nikki !!!" I happily called from downstairs. "Dinner!"

The doorbell rang and I made a step towards the mahogany door.

"NOOO !!! " Nikki screamed, his voice tortured. I froze and turned to him in alarm.

The tone of his voice scared me.

His sea green eyes were wide and wild. His jaw was tightened and his body rigged.

He smiled but his smile was weak and tight something was obviously wrong.

"I got it, Anne" he said lightly and carefully.

He walked towards the door in a daze.

Tears licked the rims of of his eyes.

I took a concerned step towards him but his glare was intense enough to stop me.

He slowly opened the door and four men barged in the room knocking him to the floor and a fifth one waking in slowly after the four.

Everyone of them was dressed the same. They all had the same pin stripped suits and black fedora.

My eyes narrowed at the fifth man.

His charcoal black hair and eyes were cold and his intimidating smile made me single him out as a leader, he just had that aura.

One of the goons punched Nicholas in the face.

I screamed and ran to Nicholas.

Goon #2 grabbed my arm and tried to bend it behind my back. I let out a war cry (that Ares himself would be proud of if I do say so myself ....) and stepped down hard on his toes only stopping when he weaked his grip on my arm.

Flipping him over my back. I ran to where the other three men held Nikki down. Jabbing the first in the face and kicking the other in the breathing hole.

"Nikki, Are you ok ?!" I said softly, willing the tears not to come.

What's happening!?

His eyes shone with fear.

The men all got up and started advancing towards us.

I pulled Nikki closer and whispered "Its ok. I WON'T leave you. I won't ever leave you. I promise."

The fifth man strode over calmly and said "Give me the boy."

I knew I couldn't fight them and win but I also couldn't let them take him.

I analyzed the situation.

"Take me with him," I blurted.

"No! You can't I won't let them take you!" Nicholas screamed trying to pull away from me and scramble out of my grasp.

"SHUT UP Nicholas. I won't leave you with them!! "

"I'll do anything but you cant take him .... he's all I have."I cried softly gripping Nicholas tightly.

The man pondered my suggestion before he spoke. "You do what I say, you dont make a scene, and don't call anybody, you bring us any trouble and I will make sure you and your brother will die a slow painful death and the only thing left of you will be a small stain on the floor."

I nodded not trusting myself with words.

Slowly rising to a standing position I grabbed Nicholas and walked out the door not saying a word of defiance.

~~~~~~

Hey guys check out some of my other stories to ....

BLOODSHED-

Myuki died that one night in the snow.

Her silver hair was stained red and her brown eyes were lifeless due to one shot by a gun.

She was a sacrifice.

Sebastian saved her but only by turning her.

Ray hates humans.

Reminiscence hides behind her authority and leaves her true Self unseen.

Alec hides behind a facade.

They all have powers so amazing it's unimaginable.

Three boys two girls.

Two big love triangles

Sebastian loves humans.

With help from Reminiscence, Alec, Ray and Sebastian she will unlock her own powers and hero her old race and her new race unite.

They are the rebel faction.

And to think this all started with a gunshot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stealing the gansters girl -

I know you have read stories like mine.

Boy meets girl and they fall in love.

But she has a boyfriend that she doesn't love. He scares her, hurts her, and would go to the ends of the world to find her because she beautiful.

He doesn't love her he owns her.

This is not their love story.

This is my story of getting the girl.