Chapter 15 Isabelle

Chapter 15 Isabelle

"Daddy???” a voice asked.

My hold on my dad loosened and I tried to peer over my father's shoulder.

My father let me go and turned to her with a smile on his face." Isabelle."

I looked at "Isabelle" and almost fainted. We looked exactly the same.

She looked at my father totally ignoring my existence. "Did she just call you daddy??? Dad who is this commoner touching you??? Get away from my father you tick!!!” the girl screamed at me rudely.

"Do not speak to your sister like that!!!” my father yelled and she finally looked at me gasping and falling to the ground.

"You look like me.", she said.

"That's what you think.... in obviously the prettier one.” I said laughing.

She narrowed her eyes and growled at me. "Don't even think about it!!! I'm obviously beautiful you’re just a copy of me!!!” she said in a snooty voice.

"Obviously you had a double shot of vanity", I shot back.

She glared at me.

My father laughed.

"Annabelle, Isabelle your twins you’re both are equally beautiful."

"Dad pretty sure we figured it out.” we both said sarcastically at the same time. I laughed and she glared.

"Anyway how dare you lay your filthy hands on my father?"

"Hess my father too brat.” I growled.

"So much for a father he left you and he kept me doesn't that tell you how much you’re wanted", she said pushing me.

Ouch.

"Look little girl if all you wanted was a fight you could have just asked for one. No need to get snooty just because you have to share but guess what get over yourself, he's mine to.” I said shoving her.

"Oh I was born ready for this", she said pulling out her seethe and letting her wings ease slowly out of her back.

She still looked exactly like me except her fire was envy green while mine was a magnificent icy blue.

"Bring it on", I said.