Chapter 20

Annabelle lucifer pov.

Annabelle's P.O.V.

          -Flashback-

"Annabelle, I'm going to send you to school."

The breath was sucked out of me and a sudden rise of excitement bubbled in my stomach.

My eyes widened at the sentence spoke and I smiled creepily at him.

Although I had always dreamt of going to school I had never gone.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't for lack of trying it's just I'd always been busy.

I was always taking care of Nicholas, making sure he had gone to school on time, got his driver's license, ate right, never got sick and just had a regular teenage life.

Sure, I had to give up most of my childhood but as long as Nicholas had a good childhood I was happy. During those years I got more than I could wish for, Nicholas and I were very close and inseparable. "School?! Please dont be playing with me really ?!"

My father raised an eyebrow amusingly. "You want to go to school ?" He said in a questioning tone. "Don't teenagers usually want to not go to school ?"

I wrinkled my nose, screwed up my face and cocked my head to the sign. "Why wouldn't someone want to go to school? Of course, I want to go to school. "

[Comment here if you want to go to school]

[Comment here if you don't]

[Comment here if the reason you don't is because of the ungodly hour you have to get up (What Time do you get up)]

My father gave me an amused look then continued with what he was saying.

"Annabelle, I do hope that you know that this is not an ordinary school. Its a school where the students and teachers are demons and other creatures. The teachers at this school won't hesitate to give you a beating if you don't listen to instructions an-"

"Blah, Blah, Blah, teachers, discipline whatever! The important thing is that I'm finally going to go to school and make friends! Wait. You said creatures, right? Does that mean that there's going to be werewolves? Vampires? Nymphs? Fairies? Ghouls and stuff?

"Yes, in fact Dracula's son is going to b-"

"Whoa, Dracula exists, and he has a son!?"

That right there was a major bomb on my brain right next to the fact that I'm going to school. I turned to look at my father that by now had an annoyed look on his face then with a stern voice he said, "Annabelle can you please stop interrupt-"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I gotta go", I said kissing him on the cheek and running out the door yelling and giggling. Im finally gonna go to school!

"Wait Annabelle you don't even know where you are going, Annabelle please stop running", My father yelled at me running to catch up to me.

    -flashback over-

1 Hour Later

After El Diablo got everything in order they gave me a map to walk around school with explict directions to stay out of trouble and not to go wondering, I was sent off to look for my class with Caleb of course. 

Apparently, I couldn't go to school alone and since Caleb was in school anyways it was a perfect match.

 It had been weird in the hallways with every student pausing what they were doing to get out of my way. My fellow peers stopped conversations and quit playing around as I walked around them.They all gave me curious looks but said nothing. I didn't mind it much though as I just kept walking, Caleb silent and hot on my heels.

In the first class I attended, instead of the warm welcome or a embarrassing introduction to my new classmates like I had saw in the movies, no one said a word as I sat in the first empty chair i'd seen. Even when Caleb grabbed a chair and dragged it next to mine causing a loud scraping resounding in the classroom, our teacher said nothing just continued teaching us how to tell what kind of species someone was.

You have to concentrate on their being, their soul and their aura will appear. Each color means something different. The harder it is to see their aura the more likely it is that they are able to kill you. The bigger the aura the stronger they are. If you feel a dark presence before looking at their aura. Don't look at it, because if they are feeling a strong emotion like hate it could be so intense that it can ultimately send you to the hospital or kill you.

 Another thing that I learned. Watch out for the singing voice of a siren,vampire or ghoul. Their voice is enough to corrupt your mind and make you do anything at their will. Even a strong creature can fall to their spell if they sing.

My second class was A53. 1st floor 5th hall third room to the left.

Once I walked in the classroom the only seat left was next to someone with pitch black hair whose tips were a blood red. I couldn't actually see the person's face since the person was facing the other way opposite to me. I sat down and I guess he heard me because he turned to face me. He had frosty blue eyes and pale skin. 

His left ear pierced and he had snake bites as well. He was wearing fitted jeans that clung to his waist  and a Pierce The Veil shirt. I tried looking at his aura which did take me a while at first see.(since I'm new at this.) His auras color was grey so that means that he was a vampire. I was about to see how big his aura was until it just abruptly disappeared. 

My face turned into one of confusion which he seemed to notice since he asked."Looking for my aura. Right?" I nodded carefully, confused at what happened with his aura and to which which he gave a small chuckle. " I made it disappear. I don't feel like killing anyone today, especially not a beautiful girl like you" he said kissing my hand.

"Huh?" I I said. I them felt a dark presence and when I looked at his eyes. His icy blue eyes turned into crimson dark red eyes.He then opened his mouth a little bit revealing his sharp menacing fangs. He then said,"Told ya" while winking. His eyes turned back to normal and the dark presence  disappeared. He then said,"Names' Aaron, and yours is... Annabelle right?"

"WHAT! YOU CAN TELL MY NAME FROM MY AURA?!" His face turned into amusement and said,"Umm no. I just looked at your name tag..." 

Oh...yeah...well that just happened.

"He he yeah I forgot." Aaron smirked at me and them looked away.

Last class

On my way to my last class, class D86, fourth floor eight hall sixth door to the right. Just as I was about to enter. Someone hugged me from behind.

As I was about to turn around to confront my attacker (yeah attacker. He intruded my personal space.) A pair of lips fell upon mine. My face turned crimson from the loss of my first kiss to someone that I didn't know. I was too surprised to pull away so once the kiss ended I got to look at him. He had fair skin. Raven black hair, a grey beanie, and grey eyes. His shirt had a skull on it. He gave me a small smile and said in a lovey-dovey voice," Hi, Izzy. You still look as beautiful as ever." Huh? WAIT WHAT?!?! 

"I am not Isabelle, you stupid jerk!!!" I scream slapping him with all my might.