Chapter 8. Your A Monster

Chapter 8.  You’re A Monster

After an hour I stopped screaming aimlessly and started screaming at Chase.

“Put me down! You're a monster.” I screamed. Punching my fist into his back and chest.

He laughed. “Says the devils daughter.”

I shot him a confused look.

"Put. Me. Down. Right now Chase.” I said. Leaving no further argument.

I didn't like him ruining the image in my head of a caring and loving mother that was nosy and fun and a perfect father that would teach me how to play football and make me daddy's little girl.

"You’re no fun!!!! Annabelle.” Chris said pouting.

I was tired of Chris. He was too annoying.

"Put me down or else Chase.” I said a final time in a daring tone anger laced in my voice.

“Or what ..." he said in a teasing tone.

"Fine", I said letting go of him and letting myself fall out of his arms and freefalling in the sky.

"Annabelle what the heck are you doing hold on I’ll come get you ....” chase screamed. He tried flying over to where I was falling but couldn't because something wasn't letting him. He screamed. Frustrated.

I laughed. "You scream like a girl”

“That’s what your worries about “, He narrowed his eyes.

"OMG YOU IDIOT MASTER. WHY WOULD YOU JUMP LET GO OF THE ONLY THINKING KEEPING YOU IN THE AIR.... I WON'T HELP YOU.... I REALLY WON'T.... YOU CAN JUST DIE... I DONT CARE..... OH MY GOD IMA DIE WITH YOU.... BAKA MASTER.... THIS ONE TIME", my shoulder tattoo said.

I had been falling in my back when suddenly I felt a pain in my back where my tattooed wing were I felt as if my back was being clawed at and my bones were coming out.

I screamed when I realized that my black wings that were tattooed on my back were coming out and I now had black wings sticking out of my back.

“That is a once and a lifetime thing little girl”, the voice said.

"Hey ... 1 I'm not a little girl ....2 I'm you so deal with it."

"Whatever" is the mature answer I got from my tattoo?

"Wait ... HOW DO I FLY ....?”

...

...

...

NO ANSWER CAME FROM MY TATTOO.

~~~ END OF CHAPTER ~~~

HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY, I JUST UPDATED AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME SO THERE U GO

I WAS WITH MY FAMILY IM SO SORRY.

BUT IM TRYING TO UPDATE REALLY QUICKLY:-D