Chapter 18 Control

Chapter 18 Control

Isabelle Pov.

I woke up with a pounding head ache and dull ache in my ribs.

"I-I lost!!!” I thought suddenly.

I tried to get up but laid back down when I felt the dull ache turn into a sharp pain.

"Daddy?? Caleb??? Anyone???” I asked.

They were always there when I got hurt.

They never left me alone.

I got up ignoring the protest loud and painful from my ribs.

I slid the white door to the slid. Walking through the doorway as I clutched my side.

I staggered through the hallways and after what felt like eternity but was probably all of five minutes I followed the sound of my father’s booming laughter.

My eyes narrowed as I continued my way towards the sound of his mirth.

My mark burned with rage as I continued to walk. "He betrayed us. He should be there when we woke up.", she whispered angrily.

"Maybe it’s not that he could be talking to someone about us", I said nervously not really wanting to keep walking.

I knew what I saw on the other side of the door would make my mark go crazy.

I already didn't have a lot of control of her but when she's mad she takes more control.

I started to walk away from the door I turned around but my mark took control, her intimidating green eyes glared at me and spun me around and pushed me towards the door despite my protest.

"Please, no, I don’t want to see.” I pleaded.

I tried to dig my heels into the tile floor but it was too slippery and she was too strong.

She materialized beside me and physically pushed me towards the door gripping on my wrist tightly leaving bruises on my wrist as a warning not to defy her.

I gasped but opened the door slowly.

I faltered and I could feel my mark slowly get angry as she watched as Caleb, My father, and Annabelle sit on the hospital bed laughing.

Father's eyes crinkled at the ends as he laughed and smiled at her proudly and ruffled her hair in a loving manner.

Caleb smiled a real smile, not the fake one or the pity smile he gave me a real one that he looked to be in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

Annabelle sat in the bed. She looked happy. She smiled wildly. As she laughed a pure and velvety sound unlike mine which is loud and obnoxious.

My mark burned in pure jealousy and a little of mine own.

Tears wet my eyes as I felt my mark take over ,"PLEASE NO HELP", I screamed whispered but I couldn't say it louder because she was already choking me and pushing me back as she entered my body as her own.

"SHHHHHHHHHH", she said evilly as she took control and pushed my consciousness back and she inserted herself taking the wheel. (Control on my body)