Chapter 7. I'm a Looney toon

Chapter 7. I'm a Looney Toon

Annabelle Pov

~~~~~ A few hours earlier~~~~~

"Now I guess I must report this to your father that your powers are growing.” His face instantly snapping back to the cold monster he once was. Void of any emotion. He turned and silently walked out the room taking my beautiful brother with him and leaving me cold and wet on the floor.

I had stayed there thinking on what they had both said.

I had long since gotten out of the water but I stayed on the floor. Unmoving. Silent. I sat there fully clothed. Soaked and dripping onto the dry (now wet) tile floor. My eyes burning a whole into the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~Now~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Which is hours later)

I looked at my golden key necklace in disdain. I could still feel the pain in my collarbone even though it has subsided to a dull ache.

I could still see the blood dripping from the key even though I had long since washed it off.

What did any of this mean? What does Nicholas know that I don’t? What am I?

My thoughts betrayed my own feelings and told me of all the possibilities that I had hoped were wrong.

You’re a demon kind, a voice said.

"Who are you?" I looked around wondering where the voice had come from.

"Great. I have an idiot. An idiot... for a master have they not taught you anything. I had hoped that your father would have said something. And you what did you think I was just a birthmark that grows on kids? A tattoo from your parent’s wild days? That you’re a regular person? Guess what.... not sorry to burst your bubble you’re not. And for your information I am on your shoulder. "

I could imagine it now.... going to see my doctor and her saying..... “Oh sweetie you’re not crazy now let me schedule your therapist appointment. Are you free on Saturday? "

Nope never mind I don’t think she would have Waited till Saturday she may have just chained me up right there and then.

"OH MY GOD. I'M CRAZY. POSITIVELY A LUNE. SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR. THERE'S A LUNY TUNE HERE. I NEED TO GET HOME...... WHERE'S THE TELEVISION!” I screamed running down the hall.

I ran into Chase who looked at me crazy, “My gods. Woman where is your sanity.”

"Chase ", I said softly. “My shoulder was talking to me. I don’t know what to do. What if it asks me to feed it? I have nothing to feed a shoulder. What am I going to do? ", I cried.

Chase looked at me bizarre for a second before turning saying something softly into a tiny headphone connecting to a phone probably dialing either 911 or Caleb.

Chase cheered before turning to me and saying "You don't know how much it sucks to be in human form oh my god.”

Then, of course, like a normal person, he grew wings, his eyes changed a different color and his hair turned red and looked singed at the bottom.... you know the normal stuff.

He looked at me one more time before he grabbed me by the waist and flew off with me in hand screaming a glass shattering scream that the whole world probably heard.

The scream that signaled my whole world would crumble.