Chapter 19 Tears

Chapter 19 - Tears

Annabelle's P. O. V

I woke up to my fathers and Caleb's worried face hovering over me.

I let out a breath.

I pushed my fathers and Caleb's face away with my hands away softly sitting up on the plush white hospital bed.

"Whats wrong what happened I-I was fine ... I- ", I stopped as a wave of dizziness washed over me and I almost fell over. My father luckily catching me before I fell off the floor.

"Hey you need to rest !!! You dehydrated, little demon. Your exhausted. You haven't faught in your demon form and yet you decided to have a full blown war with your sister. " My father said frowning.

I laid my head back on the pillow and snuggled into it.

"She attacked first, I only defended myself !!!", I defended, scratching my head.

"Yes, but you guys could have warned me!!!! I could have got some popcorn brought a chair, chips maybe some pizza, you know really enjoy the fight!!! ", he said sincerely.

I waited for him to bust out laughing but when I saw the honest in his eyes I stared at him confused.

"If you were happy we faught, WHY did you almost ground me when we were fighting in the cliff ???" I asked him thinking back .

Why does izzy hate me ???

Who does she think she is ???

Does she own my father, WHY does she keep saying mine.

I was so lost in thought I only caught the last words

"-couldn't see" he finished.

I shook my head from my thoughts and apologized ,"OH .....  im sorry what did you say." I asked looking over at curiously.

He looks down irritated.

"Well I couldn't see the fight if you were falling off the cliff !!!", he said in a duh tone like that was a really good reason.

I looked at him and Caleb and then him again before we all busted out in a fit of giggles.

My sides hurt and I was panting trying to catch my breath when I heard the footsteps down the hallway.

I could hear the creak of the hard wood floor and the door slide open slowly.

I looked up to see my twin; Isabelle, standing there her arms crossed over her chest.

One of her knees bent slightly putting more weight on her right leg.

Her hand was on her hip.

The absolute diva pose.

"Well, well what do we have here, Stealing my father are you !!!", Isabelle said wuth a slightly irritated voice.

Too easy

"Why yes as soon as I get out of this place im going to Kidnap him and take him to dinner ... Oh wait !!! He's my father!!! So you cant really stealing or kidnapping !!! Stop acting like he's yours!!! ", I screamed agitated with her remarks.

She snarled at me,"You got lucky when we were fighting dont make me put you in your place !!!"

I laughed "Got lucky ehh ??? Huh really the bruises on your face and your cracked ribs say differently !!!", I said mockingly.

She flushed. Red with anger. She screamed,"Dad doesnt even want you !!!! Thats why he left all those years ago !!!!"

I got out of bed and started towards her.

I was shaking with anger hurt and sadness.

When I was close enough to slap her, I did.

Tears were running down my cheeks "You dont know that ...  YOU DONT KNOW THAT" I said miserably falling back out of consciousness.

And this time I greeted the darkness with happiness.

~~~

Isabelle pov

I laughed as I saw her lifeless body sink to the ground.

"Serves her right !!!"

Isabelle...", my father said dangerously.

My eyes widened as I recognized that tone also just noticing that they heard.

"Dad I-I.... what I meant was ... ", I stammered.

"Im really disappointed in you Isabelle", he said softly picking Annabelle up and walking out the white hospital room leaving me and attending to Annabelle.

I looked up at Caleb.

Hope in my eyes.

He wouldn't abandon me.

Hes known me longer.

He looked up at me with raging harden eyes and shook his head his hands clenched into tight fist and put pocketing them before following my father.

My eyes filled up with tears as I ran out of the hospital room.

I ran though the front hospital doors hastily wiping at my eyes.

I knocked into someone as I ran.

As I fell to the ground I cried. Squeezing my eyes shut, weeping softly.

"I hate you.... you always mess things up !!!", I screamed at my demon.

"Shut up you dont know anything girl", she said as she burned me.

I screamed in pain.

"Isabelle, whats wrong", the voice said.

I opened my eyes wide.

"Parker ?"

...