Chapter 6. We Have To Tell Her

Father Point of view

"Sir, we have to tell her! Her demonic rate just skyrocketed and if it happens again she may not be able to control it and we know what happens when that happens!”

“Do not speak of it!” I screamed, unwilling to think of the incident.

“The only reason she controlled it because Nicholas was there to calm her but he won't always be there and it might not always work, is she is hurt enough she will only be able to see red. She needs to learn how to control it and use it so no one will get hurt and no one will try and hurt her." Caleb said hurriedly.

"No one would dare hurt my baby! And his name is Nikali ", I roared.

My own tattoo feeling my anger roared in unison and growled at the cage throwing itself towards its bars. “Let me out, Let me out.” It hissed angrily and I immediately calmed it not wanting to let him out at the moment.

“I know that sir but we must take these precautions.” he said determination raged in his eyes.

Maria would be proud if she was here. I could understand why she loved him. He always cared about people more than himself and held himself as if he were just another person even though he was far from it. He was one of my demon lords. How couldn't be anything other than amazing? His personality was his only downfall. He was always calm and nice never hurting anyone.

The only time I had seen him angry or wanting to hurt someone is when I had stolen Maria and he flew all the way here and stood up to me, head held high, furiously demanding her to be given back to him.

He knew who I was and wasn't scared, that's how he became one of mine.

Of course Maria was an amazing bargaining chip and I needed her anyways.

How else would I have made Isabelle?

[Anyone catch that small secret slip?]

I thought over it.

"Train her ... but remember if anything may befall her your head, will not be the only one to roll." I said with authority and power in my voice, the underlying threat known.

His face palled slightly but he kept his face blank.

Good little demon lord.

"Yes, I would never forget. El Diablo. ", he said sarcastically, dismissing himself and flying home.

I rolled my eyes at his outright disrespect.

And started eating my ice cream.

[Anyone noticed that lame joke!]

[Comment if you caught those key words!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

Okay, I know its short but I had to write this chapter so you guys get the picture better plus this shows you something about the father I was going to be descriptive but then you would have known and all my secrets all gone but I kind of did but in a secret way. You could barely tell.

Please comment

Follow

Friend

Whatever you beautiful people do on Wattpad.