Chapter 5. My Bleeding Necklace.

Arms frantically gripped my body, tightly and ran down the endless black hallways. I had thought I would never be let in the floor again until they roughly yanked a door open revealing a tiled floor and walls. I didn’t get to see much of the room since my vision was going in and out and they were moving so quickly I couldn’t see anything other than there was a marble sink and a white tub in the room.

They had put cold water and ice in a bath, practically throwing me in it and told me to sit in it till I cooled down. I shivered in the ice cold bath. So far I had a went through 5 baths of freezing cold water, dissolving the ice and heating the water to boiling point.

My clothes clung to my wet body in the bath. People crowded in the room trying different methods to cool me down.

Please tell me what you think

I gasped the pain unbearable. "Help", I screamed my throat raw. I grabbed the nearest person digging my nails in to their arm. The pads of my fingers burned there skin as my fingernails pricked there skin drawing blood. The person yelped and retreated away from the tub holding their arm gingerly.

Caleb ran in and looked into the room. He looked at me and the color drained from his face.

"Out", he said softly to the people around me, staring at me with worried looks on their faces. He didn’t pay attention to them but staring at me hurt in his eyes as he looked physically sick, hurt and shockingly sad. He looked as if his heart breaking.

No one moved. He kneeled down and put his hands on the tub.

"Didn't you hear me?! Get out!” he hissed, acid in his cold tone.

The worried faces turned into that of sheer fear and they turned and fled out.

I tried to breath by the air had been sucked out if my lungs by the heat now engulfing my shoulder.

Tears silently streamed down my face, as I writhed around in the bath." Please help me! It hurts! "

Caleb stood up opened the door and dragging Nicholas behind him a firm grip on his arm.

"Nicholas", I screamed, relaxing instantly.

Caleb strode over to me. Dragging Nikki with him.

"First calm down. That will ease the pain some.” Caleb said.

I instantly got angrier. "Why should I listen to the jerk that has my brother....?”

"Shut up Annabelle," Nikki said. Pure rage shown on his face and the evidence was in his body language. He was barely containing rage I could see. "Listen to him, he's trying to help you. Please ... For me."

I realized how hard it was to say that to me. For him it was probably a nightmare, this scene.

Especially since Caleb was the one that ruined his life and caged him.

I immediately shut up, this was just as hard for him as it was me if not worse. The pain now dying down a little now that my anger had was tamed and my little brother was there.

"Now I want you to think of the cage on your shoulder. .... Think of the lock. Think about putting the key into the lock and closing it and chaining your angel inside you." Caleb said slowly so I could catch every word and still making sure I didn’t get any more heated than I already was.

I thought of the key and immediately my necklace from around my neck tore off and floated straight above my shoulder where my birthmark was.

"What's happening!?" I said worriedly and in fascination, as I stared at the levitating key.

The key floating in the air above my birthmark dove down and stuck itself into my shoulder where the lock was tattooed.

I shrieked and gasp for air, the pain reaching maximum and tears threatening my eyes once again.

Then still in my shoulder the key turned and caged whatever monster that had been burning to get out.

I gave one last scream when the key came out of my shoulder bloodied and fell limply back on my neck.

The pain immediately ceased and I gave a sigh of relief but still gasping for air.

Nikki pulled me from the water and wrapped a towel around my wet figure, hugging me to his chest as I shivered. I wept into his arms "Its ok. It's caged now", He breathed.

Intruding on the family bonding moment, Caleb said unhappily, "Now, I guess I must report this to your father, your powers are growing.”

His face instantly snapping back to the cold monster he once was. Void of any emotion.

He turned and silently walked out the room taking my beautiful brother with him and leaving me cold and wet on the floor.

It was then, that I finally realized the weight if what they both just said, “It’s caged now."

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Thank you for all my readers and fans I added a little bit of some of the secrets in the story. I personally think this is okay chapter I don’t really like it but I finished it and I wrote some of the points I have been dying to tell so it’s here....