Chapter 17 Those Three Steps Tho

Chapter 17 Those Three Steps Though

Caleb Pov

She lasted three steps.

Three steps of her almighty walk.

Then she started swaying left to right uncontrollably before tipping and falling over.

I looked at her father and instead of trying to catch her he yelled, “TIMBER!!!!”

I looked at him incredulous and he looked at me obviously amused. ,"What I couldn't do anything I was too far???”

I shot him a look, "You could have levitated her body so it didn't fall."

"Three reasons I didn't do that 1 Creative punishment she shouldn't be fighting with her sister 2 OOPS. 3 You can't say that wasn’t amusing!!!” he said.

I face palmed myself.

How did Isabelle survive your parenting?

He looked at presumably pondering to himself. “Babysitter", he said after much consideration.

I walked over to Annabelle's body and picked her up bridal style and handed her to her father. "You take this one.” I said and watched as he pouted. "How are you the one blackmailing me with the girl I love and making your daughter into fighter when most dad's don't want their little girls to fight but no you’re the only one who makes them into a warrior ", I thought.

I sighed and walked towards Isabelle putting her on my back before letting out my wings out and flying Isabelle to the infirmary.

You’re never like this Isabelle!!!! What do you know????