Chapter 10: Ze Viper

PG walked into the cabin with Viper clinging to her leg, "guys, this is Viper." He hid shyly behind her. "Go ahead, show yourself," PG pushed him a little, but he didn't budge. "He's Steedly's little brother," PG explained, "he supposedly hid in a hole in the maze nearby as Brett and his guild held us captive."

"H-hi," Viper muttered. He hid behind her again as voices were raised.

Thomas' eyes widened as he slammed his fists on the table and shouted, "hey that's Steedly's little brother! The fuck is he doing here?!"  

"We can't trust him, he needs to go," Adam drew his sword, "now!"

"Calm down! He's only six, he's lost. He has nowhere to go!" PG argued. Viper clenched her side tighter.

"Thomas has a point! His guild murdered twelve of our own!" Heruseus shouted, scaring the little kid.

"You guys are scaring him! Well, what do you suspect we do? Leave a little six-year-old in the maze by himself? That's absurd!" PG argued back. She put her arm around Viper as he held on tighter.

"Six?! You really believe that? Why the fuck would Steedly let his six-year-old brother play a game like this?!" Jack stood up and argued as PG covered his ears.

"Jack, he's just a kid," Ricky tried to reason with him, "PG is right, what else are we going to do?"

"Dicky, I don't think you understand, this kid's older brother leeched off their resources and proceeded to kill them. He doesn't belong here," Hayden stood up from his seat as well.
Adam stomped his foot and and twirled his blade, "if he isn't out of here, I'll send him out myself."

PG slammed her fist onto the kitchen table, "he's not even double-digits! We can't leave him alone in the maze!" The two of them left the cabin, and sat on the porch.

"Kylie, we need to talk," Osra told her.

"Stay out here okay?" PG told him. He nodded and remained sitting as PG stood up.

Mel spoke as they came back inside, "look, this isn't a bright idea."

"Yeah, we just go around letting kids join our guild!" Charles argued.

"It's not just about that!" said Mel. "His guild nearly murdered all of us, how can we trust him?"

Osra muttered, "well, the kid is a kid. He's only six."

"See! That's the point, he's a scared six-year-old boy with no family here!" PG argued.

"I say we kill him and put him out of his misery," Lizardon muttered.

"Whoa, slow down there kid," Mel shouted, "too far."

"Hey, he has a point, we kill him and he doesn't have to deal with this," Chumbus nodded. "If we don't, I'm pretty sure Adam or Thomas will."

Executioner glared, "how can you guys easily say just kill the kid? A child."

"Says the one named 'Executioner'," Lizardon rolled his eyes.

"So what do we do?" Pyrus asked. "There is no little daycare for children like him anyway, there isn't a place like there was in the Town of Beginnings."

"Everyone stand. People who want him to stay, stay standing," Mel said as she stood up. "Everyone else sit down if you want him dead," Mel sat back down.

"Sorry, but he just can't handle this," Lizardon sat down. "Spare him from these horrors."

"This is just wrong," Executioner stayed standing.