Chapter 13: Plans

Chapter 13: Plans

"You marked them right?" Josh asked Caroline as they all sat around a table in a cabin similar to the Hearts'.

"Yep, I'm listening to their conversation right now," Caroline smiled. Her eyes grew wider once she saw Charles perform the same magic she had. "One of them can use my magic," Caroline muttered in shock. "He just removed my vision, this guy's insane," Caroline blinked.

"Who?" Matt crossed his arms as he leaned forward, squinting his chinky eyes.

"A boy with short brown hair, looks like me," Caroline stood shocked, still blinking.

"That's no surprise, the other boy, Chumbus, can transform like Justine," Thea told them. They all leaned in closer, listening closely to every word they told each other.

Pyrus laughed from where he sat, tied up, "you guys are scared, and you should be. They'll hunt you guys down. Just for me, they would all do that."

"Shut up, you're our prisoner," Westin slapped him across the face, shutting him up.

"But, dude that chick was pretty hot," Matt nodded his head and smiled.

"Dude, shut the fuck up about that. You do know that's alternate you right? Are you okay?" Josh laughed with him.

"So? That still makes it hotter." Matt winked and laughed harder.

Pyrus laughed aloud again, "I bet you all they're all on the way no-"

"Whatever idiot, shut up and sleep," Caroline put him to sleep with a simple motion of her hand.

Lucy spoke up and asked, "now that he's asleep, what do we do with the other Hearts?"

Thea crossed her arms, "they know we've been stealing, so why not just eliminate all of them? They just seem like cheap, weaker knock offs anyway."

"Great idea babe," Josh leaned and kissed her.

Caroline scoffed and rolled her eyes, "go to your room to "train" please."

Josh hugged her tightly, "I thought you were done for."

"I was fine, you didn't have to bring the whole guild," Thea laughed as Josh stopped and looked down. Thea looked into his eyes, "hey. I love you. Thanks for your concern."

"I love you too," Josh stared back. "Nothing will hold us down, even if they get in the way, we aren't losing to them or this game."

"You should've seen the male version of me," Thea laughed, "I looked like a bird's nest."

"Hello? Anyone there? We're discussing our tactics here," Justine waved her arms around to get their attention.

"Oh," Thea blushed looking down.

"Right," Josh blushed as well, looking staring at everyone else awkwardly.

"Well," Justine layed out a map of the cabin. "I want Ryan, Kane, and Karen to assist Jamie, Jake, Anthony, and Josephine draw their attention near the lake. While they're causing the distraction, Thomasine, Lucy, Jacqueline, Eve and Evan loot everything in the cabin. We'll use Pyrus here as a bargaining chip just incase they disagree of our "trade", but it won't be Pyrus, it'll be Westin. I also want to surround them, so Matt and Caroline take the left while Thea and Josh take the right. Kyle, and I'll take the front. Don't let anyone pass you, and we leave in five days. I want them to hunt for their own little fireball," Justine smiled.

"Wait," Josh said, "someone needs to stay and watch Pyrus, just incase anyone comes after him."

"I'll do it," A girl with long ginger hair spoke out. "Lucy, Evan, and Eve should be enough," She stood up and pointed at the map.