Chapter 19: Blue Purple and Green

"Alright Luke, just give it up," Zeref blazed with dark energy, "it's useless and stupid for you to resist anyway."

Lizardon held his guard up tight, refusing to give up as he backed away slowly.

"That's right Luke! Don't worry about us! We'll get out eventually, and when we do, we'll make them sorry," Jack laughed weakly.

Thomas quickly turned over to face him, "Jack, please stay quiet, you are in no health to be talking, just rest, you're all I have left, please!"

Arso opened the cage, and picked Jack up, "I'm sorry, but make who sorry for what?" He thrashed him into the floor, depleting a majority of his health. Jack coughed out blood, still paralyzed in one motion. Arso picked him up again and stared at armless Jack, "you know, we were debating if we should keep you alive 'cause you're the most disgusting thing here. Hell, you're all going to die in the end."

"Stop it now!" Lizardon shouted as Arso slammed him into the ground again, depleting more health. His health entered the red zone.

Jack managed to turn his head and smiled, blood seeping through his clustered lips. He stared back at Arso, and spat in his eye from the ground. He shouted as Arso wiped his eyes and held his foot above his head, "suck my ass!"

Lizardon was filled with rage and anger shouting "no!" as he watched Arso swiftly cave in Jack's head with his foot. He lifted it up to reveal a bloody boot.

Jack looked up with a broken jaw, "ahh ahh," being the only sound he could make. Arso looked away as Zeref stared and laughed. Zeref finished the job as Arso couldn't. He stomped again and again until his head became mush and as a broken note played aloud. Thomas swallowed the vomit that had risen up his throat. Lizardon shakingly held his sword as he fought the tears falling from his glaring eyes. He shouted out screams of rage before charging.

"Luke it's not worth it! If they catch you, you're done for! We're all done for! Go regroup if you can!" Chumbus shouted as Lizardon charged forward. PG tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, I can move," she whispered to him, "Luke must've weakened his power over all of us when he shoved him down earlier."

"Great, go pick the lock and get out," Chumbus kept his eye on Lizardon, "Zeref and Arso are focused on Lizardon. When you get out grab him, you're speed should be high enough to outrun them. Just grab him and go, you know he won't want to, but go!"

"The lock's open. What about you guys?" PG stopped before leaving.

"Don't worry about us just go! We'll be okay, I promise," Chumbus smiled, assuring her but not himself.

"You better be," PG locked the cage to confuse the two, "I'll be back. I promise. "

Lizardon back flipped to evade Zeref's attack, but was slammed to the far left by Arso. He growled, showing a more violent side he always held within himself. He regained his footing and spat out blood, "you've done it now." His eyes began to glow white, and his knives floated beside him. He collapsed onto the floor, for it was too early for to wield as much power as he did before.

"Aww is poor lizard boy tired?" Zeref laughed.

"Pathetic," Arso kicked his body. Lizardon mustered all his strength to get up. He glared with fierce brown eyes that seemed to turn red.

"Let's finish him already," Zeref remarked. Zeref and Arso put their swords together, creating a huge sword that glowed with a blackish greenish aura. "Darkness Fang!" Zeref shouted.