Chapter seven-I'm here to rescue you

Daria
Im sorry I know its been ages .x.
********************************
"Stop!" I snapped facing the window of the van we were in. Our long night ended sooner than was expected.  Greta continued to roll with laughter while the rest of the van sat in silence, a lot of mixed feelings in the air.“It isn’t funny."
"Stop? You can't possibly expect me to not laugh." she clutched her stomach. "You are the reason that man won't have children in the future. I even felt the pain you inflicted." she laughed throwing her head back.
“Me too.” Cecilia giggled, joining the conversation.
"Give it a rest, please." I muttered.
"His hand was hardly in your bra a second-" she kept going.
"Enough!" Fox snarled from the front of the car. Silence set in once again. It didn’t last long through, snorts of laughter came from the two girls once again.
“Guys!” I snapped louder this time.
“It’s like that time when Lero tried to kiss you at the party that time-" Cecilia spoke again.
“Oh my god,” Greta exclaimed loudly, “That was hilarious. He still gets fidgety around you.” They broke out laughing and I felt the two men in the front turn their eyes to the back of the van where we sat.
“Not a night for a trip down memory lane. And anyways, that was nothing compared to what you did to Joey.” I said back, a small smile breaking out across my face  as I watched Greta roar once again laughing.
“Well Joey had it coming.” Greta laughed again defending herself.
“I won't say it again. Shut it.” Fox sneered from the front and all laughter in the back of the vehicle cut off. The drive the rest of the way back was silent. Regardless of my efforts, my gaze kept going back to Foxs face. He hadn't shaved in a few days, a thick stubble on his chin, making me want to run my fingers along it.
We pulled up to the compound, a cold nip blowing into the vehicle as the doors opened on all sides, everyone spilling out. Wrapping my arms tight around myself I walked with the girls; feeling the men gather around us on the walk in. Music spilled through the surround sound system, a few people were still scattered around the main room. The events of the night ran back through my head as I stepped further into the room.
I had walked back into the room, follwing a quick bathroom break, feeling the beat of the song in my step. The lights had been dimmed, casting people in shadows but I could see him where he sat across the room. His eyes were glued to me. As I approached he began to smile, a sickly smile that moved across my skin like scales.
“Where's your little friend?” he grinned grabbing my hips, pulling me down to sit on his lap. I swallowed down the bile rising up my throat.
“She's busy, I'm here though. ” I tried to smile sexy at him, feeling the false pull of my lips upward. He licked his lips hungrily before sliding his hands down to squeeze my ass. Clenching my teeth I fought against pushing him away as he leaned in to whisper profanities in my ear. Disgust slithered along my skin at his words while his hands moved along my body. In hindsight I could have tamed my response to his next actions but in those moments when his hands swiftly shot under my top to grab my breasts roughly, I reacted without thought.
A keen cry could be heard above the music as my knee connected a second time firmly between his legs. Swiftly I rose to my feet moving out of his reach. If I hadn't drawn attention to us through that, the man rolling from the couch onto his knees before me did. I felt more than saw everyone turn to look at us but I couldn't contain the disgust I felt.
“Asshole.” I muttered looking down at him before an arm hooked around my waist and pulled me back into a broad chest.
“Grab your girls and go wait in the hall.” Fox growled in my ear before setting me aside. One of our men grabbed my arm and pulled me with the other girls from the room.
“You wait behind.” The words pulled me out of the scene in my head and back into the present. Turning I looked back to see Foxs eyes were focused on me. “Bring the rest of the girls down.” he told Zip without taking his eyes from me. I felt the girls pause, their eyes tracking me, waiting for instruction. I gave a slight nod not taking my eyes from Fox. We didn't move as everyone exited the room around us. Moving forward he grabbed a hold of my wrist and moved me into a side room that held couches and a pool table.
“Are you proud of yourself?” he asked quietly, he voice travelling through the room pulling me from my study of the place. I didn't reply and he quirked an eyebrow at me.
“You don't even have to speak, I can see it in your eyes. All your emotions,  you're so easy to read. ” he shook his head at me.
“He shouldn't have-" I started and he took a swift step forward.
“He shouldn't have what? What do you think that was in there? What do you think you are here? You have no ground to stand on, you aren't important. You going home alive depends on how you act. You just set you brother back-" he growled out at me and I felt a burst of desperate anger shoot through me.
“Fine! I get it okay, I messed up tonight-" I snapped.
“Yeah, you did.” He interrupted sarcastically.
“So what do you want me to do about it?” I can't exactly-" I continued to rant over his words.
“Give me his dance.” He spoke over my words and I froze. The challenge lay clear in his eyes, his words ringing in my ears.
“What?” I whispered out, my throat choked closed. He crossed his arms over his chest, walked over and sat on the beat up couch against the wall.
“Way I see it, you owed me one for saving your friend tonight. Now you also owe me for losing out on this deal tonight so...” his eyes flashed as they trailed down my body, “Dance.”  The music playing over the surround sound was the only noise in the room as he smirked daringly over at me.
I weighted out my options. I could fight this and make things worse for us all or I could play his game and get out of here as soon as possible.
Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes, focusing on the music I let my hips move to the beat, a slow eeb and sway.
"You were in his lap." his voice was low, a rumble reaching across the room to wrapped around me. My eyes popped open.
"And?" I demanded. He raised his eyebrows once again at me, a silent challenge once again. My legs brought me toward him and before I knew it I was sliding into his lap. Tension wrapped us into a bubble as our eyes met. His hands dropped onto my hips, resting there as his eyes search my face.
Slowing I started to move my hips again to the beat, not moving my eyes from his face, I watched his eyes flash with my movements. His hands began to move, separating, one skimmed up my back as the other slid down my hip onto my thigh, gripping tight. My eyes squeezed shut of their own accord, my head tipping back.
"I hated his hands on you." he muttered and I tilted my head back to look into his eyes.
"So why did you make me?" I whispered out, I didn't have the power to make my voice louder. His hand rose to grip my hair in his fist, his eyes tracking the movement before returning to my eyes, he used his hold to tilt my head back.
"Because this is my game, and it's going to go my way." he muttered.
"I dont want to play." I whispered back, and his eyes dropped to my lips before returning to my eyes. The hand on my thigh moved to my ass and pulled me tight against him. I gasped at the contact.
"Yes, you do." he said back. My eyes returned to his and time froze. The music pounded through the room around us, my heart pounding with it. Almost like slow motion my hand slid up his chest to grip the side of his neck, my eyes never breaking from his. I leaned closer, feeling my breath leaving me in shallow pants. His tongue snaked out to lick across his bottom lip, touching my top lip in the process.
"This is cosy." Came a sharp voice from behind us and if his arms hadn't been around me I would have catapulted myself off his lap and onto the floor. Turning swiftly I saw the girl from earlier, the one that had been glued to Foxs lap during the night.
"Watch it, Mindy."
Mindy, so that was her name, leaned into her hip, a sour look on her face as she took us in. Pushing off his chest I rose shiftly to my feet. Just as I stood, Zip pushed past her into the room.
"Boss I have news-"
"Bring her back downstairs and come back to me." Fox said, nodding his head toward me but didn't look at me. A chill spread over my skin, time rushing back into focus. Moving slowly I walked toward Zip watching the smile spread across Mindys face as she pushed past me into the room and slammed the door closed behind me as I left.
"C'mon, I've got shit to do, girl. Someone needs to clean the mess you made tonight." Zip snapped at me, taking me by the elbow and leading my away. But I hardly felt it. Every cell of my being was focused on the point on my lip where Foxs tongue has faintly rubbed against mine.
The feeling didn't fade away for hours.