Chapter fifteen- I just don't know

Daria
The drive home was quiet but not uncomfortable. Fox acted the same as always with me this morning, however, every so often I caught his eyes soft on me. He was sweet with me when we first woke up, a gentleness I'd never noticed in his before. But now back in the car on the way home it appeared as though he had retracted back into himself. Beside me his phone rang, raising it to his ear he answered.
"Yo... yeah... no... tonight?" He glanced my way before looking back out the windshield. "Ok. Send the invite." He finished before snapping the phone closed.
"You're going elsewhere tonight." He spoke to me as he shifted the car around. I turned to look at him.
"Why?" I asked noticing we were now driving out past town.
"Club party tonight." He told me honestly.
"And I can't be there why?" I queried further.
"They can get...rowdy." he said stil not looking at me.
"Not being funny but, I'm working in that strip club right now? I'm used to rowdy. Who's it for?" I asked.
"You're not going to be there." He said pulling into a house that was off the main road, surrounded by a few houses.
“Did something happen between us last night?” I demanded boldly turning in the chair to look at him. His jaw clenched before he nodded swiftly. “Then I need to be there, I want to be there.”
Both of us jumped from the car as we spoke coming to a stop in front of the vehicle.
“You aren't part of us, you have no reason to be there. You'll be seen as a toy to play with, the brothers that will be in the club house tonight aren't the type I need to fall out with because I put one of their heads through a wall for looking at you.” He spoke sharply, not happy to be admitting his feeling. I, on the otherhand, felt butterflies in my stomach at his admission.
“Keep me with you.” I said simply watching the flash of desire in his eyes before he quenched it. An ugly laugh forced its way from his lips instead.
“Yeah and how happy will you be once that bit of news reaches your brother.” He laughed bitterly again. I heard the sound bikes coming close but didn't pay them any mind.
“He doesn't factor in this right now-" I started.
“He's the most influencing factor in what ever the fuck this is, if it even is anything.”  He snapped back causing me to blink at his words.
“Only if you let him have that power and only if you want this to be. You hold all the cards. Something I imagine you're well used to in this life.” I said back watching Zip stroll slowly to us, from where he had just pulled up on his bike, Greta with him and several other bikers too.  Looking back at Fox I shook my head.
“How good are you at poker?” he didn't enjoy my jab and furthermore his face shut down as I finished my sentence. “or better yet, are you Fox or Fiachra to me?” Zip and Greta arrived just as I finished speaking, both of them picking up the strained tension flowing between me and Fox.
“Boss?” Zip asked shocking Fox back into action.
“Go inside and stay there, there are men around the grounds. They will keep an eye on you.” Fox spoke before turning to go to the car. Zip moved for his bike. I felt Greta get close to me, felt her fingers wrap around my arm to move me but I kept myself stuck where I was, watching Fox start the car.
Look at me, fucking look at me or it was all nothing.
The words went through my head over and over as I watched him. Zip pulled away first speeding down the road. The other men that had been waiting patiently, departed their bikes to come toward us. The roar of the car engine zapped along the ground, travelling up through my shoes to hit me straight in the chest.  He wasn't going to look.
Only he did, at the last second as he put the car in reverse his eyes shot to mine, his expression carefully blank. I was hooked on his gaze, it cemented me to my spot even as Greta put more pressure on my arm to move. Then he winked at me. It was quick, the next second his car was speeding down the road but I barely saw it. My mind was committing the imagine of his slightly upturned lip and wink to memory, storing it away so that if that's all we ever had, I have that as a memory.
Needing nothing more from the situation I spun and moved toward the house, listening to Greta give out the whole way. The smile stayed plastered on my face long after we had gone inside.

I woke to an arm wrapping around me, pulling me back into a hard chest. I had no idea what time it was but judging from the smell of alcohol from Fox I'd assume it was early hours of the morning and the party had ended. His mouth zoned in on my neck, sucking deep on the sensitive skin he dragged a moan for deep in me. I squirmed.
“Fiachra.”he muttered there and I blinked.
“What?” I tried to focus on him but I was more in tune with his hand that was running down my side sliding under my top and  stopping at the band of my shorts.
“I'm Fiachra to you here, like this. Any other time, I have to be Fox. It's safer for you.”  His attention went back to my neck. His hand moved swiftly sliding in under my shorts, fingers searching and finding. I began to move restlessly, breathing harsh. Turning my head I caught his mouth with mine tasting the alcohol on his tongue. My mind desperately tried to catch up with me, tried to remind me of what I really wanted from this but I was lost in him. I felt him press into me, hips moving. He was hard against my back, snug against me. The feel of him, long thick and hard against me was like a light going off in my head.
“no...” I moaned out tearing my mouth from his as I remembered what I wanted. Rolling over I pushed him to his back and climbed over him. Diving in to kiss his neck, my hands went lower, grabbing the hem of his shirts I started to push it high, high until it was gone over his head. His beautifully sculpted chest on display for me. I didn't stop to appreciate it, I was too focused on what I wanted.
“Daria” he groaned out, head falling back in a pant against the pillow as my mouth paid attention to his nipples. It was not long however before I  ventured lower, my hands releasing the button and zip of his jeans. “You don't... shit... that feels... babe, you dont have to-“ he cut off on a moan as my mouth took him deep, as deep as I could, over and over.  I kept at him, mouth and hand, feeling him lose control as his hips rose to meet me, then as he got close began to become frantic, his stomach muscles tensing. I was dripping, I knew I was. I could feel the desire between my legs, begging for release, the rubbing of my thighs together wasn't enough to satisfy it. One of my hands slid down my stomach into my shorts of their own accord. I moaned at my touch and felt his hips buck into my as he realised where my hand was.
“Fuck that's sexy.” He groaned deep with his release as I kept at him until his hands, that were tangled in my hair, gave a different pull than they had been giving, to warn me he was too sensitive for more. While he had been coming down my focus had shifted more to my own release but now with him watching, not longer in the moment, I felt unease settle in. Slipping him from my mouth, my hand from my shorts, I crawled up his chest to lie along side him, my head resting on his shoulder, feeling his breathing slowly calm. Despite the dull ache between my legs I felt myself grow heavy again as sleep took me, Fiachras heart beating under my ear lulling me to sleep.