Questions

This chapter kind of contains smut, but not a lot. Try to skip it but something important happens in that part

Dear Diary
I still can't get Matt out of my mind, the thoughts, the dreams keep on getting dirtier and dirtier by the day. I want to ask him out, but I'm afraid to get rejected...

Matt's POV
It's had been two weeks since I have been with Nate, as school partners for work nothing more. I saw him out of the store, where I can admire more instead of getting caught by the teachers. His nice blue-gray eyes, his freckles along his cheeks and nose, his brown hair just looks soft, his lips look so moist and soft and look like they need lips like my on them.

As I was in deep thought in my dorm, I didn't notice there was a knock on my door. "Matt!" A voice yelled knocking louder, I jumped and blushed lightly "Who is it?" I asked putting on a shirt "It's your ex Samantha" Sam said, I sighed "I have told you I don't want to get back with you" I said towards the door "I know but I have to tell you something..something important" She said, I opened the door "What is it?" I asked, she looked at me and whispered "A boy came by my dorm and asked me why we broke up" She said, I furrow my eyebrows "Did you tell him?" I asked her, she sighed and nodded "Yes I did. He was already on something" She said "He said he saw you at the store-" She continued "What did he look like?" I asked, maybe it was Nate "Did he say a name?" I continued, "He didn't say his name, but he had brown hair,blue-grey eyes with freckles along his cheek and his nose" She said, Nate went to find my ex and figure out my secret, I have to do something, I nodded "Ok thank you for telling me" I said "Your welcome" She said and walked away, I walked out of my dorm.

I knew where Nate's dorm was, I walked to his dorm and knocked on the door. I heard music going on..he has a great taste of music, then the music stopped. My heart pounding in my chest as I heard Nate walking on the door and he opened it "Hey I have to talk to you" I said, he nodded and stepped aside, I walked in and looked around. Aww, it's a tiny area he lives in, he closed the door "So what do you want to talk about?" He said sitting on his couch "My ex Samantha, came to my dorm. Saying there was a boy who came by and asked a very important question and she replied." I said and Nate nodded "Yes that was me. I was kind of wondering after the whole store bit a week ago. So I went to find my resources and solve things myself along with a friend" He said, wow he is honest "That was kind of a secret. You swear that you won't tell anyone" I said, he nodded again "Yes." He said, I smirked, since I had a crush on him why don't I ask him if we can go on a date "I got a question for you." I said, admiring him a bit "Hit me" He said, I looked him in the eyes, walking forward to him and leaned him close to his face, he was blushing so much.

I chuckled and whispered in his ear "How about we go on a date. Get to know each other better, then group members in our classes" I said convincing and romantically, slightly pushing his shoulders on his couch on with my hands. I wanted him more and more, I would rip his clothes off but I can't..at least for now. I waited for an answer, and I smiled "Is it a yes or a no?" I asked, putting my mouth near his ear, I leaned my head forward to his neck a bit. I wanted to kiss him so much, all around him.

Nate was breathing claiming, smooth and quiet, "Y-Yes," He said, I placed a single kiss on his neck, he leaned his head back and grunted in the response of the kiss on his neck. I pulled away, letting go of his shoulders and I stood up straight "You're too cute" I said and walked to the door then winked at him and walked out.

Nate's POV
I stayed on the couch, shocked at what just happened. I can't believe that had happened, he touched me look like he was going to... "No Nate!" I said to myself "Even though I do want him" I continued, blushing so bad. But I'm hoping that our date goes well, I can't believe that he asked me that.

But I could hear him breathing smooth and quietly, and along my skin gave me chills all over, his cologne was amazing, his hands are so big, our bodies close to each other. I shook my head "I have to call Anna about what just happened" I said, picking up my phone and called Anna.