Montana

Dear Diary,
Montana. Freezing winters. Hot afternoons in the summer. What's in Montana? Lewis and Clark National Forest.

Nate's POV
I was looking out the window and I looked at Matt "I love you" I said, he smiled "I love you too" he said, I sighed happily and put my head on his shoulder. "So what does today brings us?" I asked "I was thinking about going to the Lewis and Clark National Forest," he said, I smiled "That is a good photo op there," I said, he nodded "Matt. What do you want to do a job?" I asked, he didn't answer for a couple of seconds he answered "I never thought of that. Maybe we can start a photography museum and a publishing company." He said, I nodded "That sounds great," I said, with slight excitement.

Man! Running a business will Matt sounds amazeballs! I can't wait until that happens. I kissed his cheek and looked back out the window, back to daydreaming about the future. Like if Matt and I get married, how many kids we will have, etc.

After a while, Matt parked the car "Here we are. At Lewis and Clark National Forest" he said as he unbuckled and got out the car. I did the same "Got your camera hipster?" I asked  he chuckled "Hipster?" He said, I nodded "Yep" I replied, "I'm not a hipster" he protested, I laughed "Think what you want to think," I said and held his hand.

We both shared walking and paid to get in then we started wondering around. "Nate. Sit on this rock so I can get a picture of you" he said, I nodded and sat on the rock "Cross your legs, back straight, hands in lap, chin up and smile" he said, I did what I was told. He took the picture and looked at the camera "Cutie" he said, I got off the rock and walked up to him "How do I look?" I asked "Cute. As always" he said "Now let's get some more pictures and walk around" he said as he walked, I walked after him, smiling "Yay!" I said, he held my hand as I started swinging them.

After a while, we went to other forest areas. We got in the car, I sighed happily and tiredly. Matt looked at me "Are you ok?" I nodded "Yep. Just tired" I said, we spent basically all day out and about "Want to go the rest stop and eat some of our snacks we have packed?" He asked  I nodded.

He began to drive to the closest rest stop and parked once we got there. I got out our supply of food we have and we had some chips and the salad from the store. Matt put away the food and I closed all the curtains. Which he was already laying down, I laid down next to him and got on my phone for a bit. Posted all the pictures that I took today and posted them and put my phone away then cuddled up to Matt, which he was already out like a light. I closed my eyes and drifted asleep.