Oregon

Dear Diary
Oregon is a beautiful place. Just like Washington. We finally go into Oregon to have a bite to eat.

Nate's Pov
Matt parked the car. I unbuckled and got out of the car. Matt did the same and walked up to me then held his hand. I held his back and we started to walk in the diner. What a classic place. Reminds me of the diner back at home.

But looks like Two Whales from Life Is Strange and I love the vibe here. We sat in a booth across from each other, I put my elbow on the table and rested my face on my hand, admiring Matt. He looked at me and smiled "What are you going to get?" He asked I smiled back "I want a Matt," I said, daze off in La La Land. He chuckled "You already have a Matt," he said, I nodded "I know. And I love that Matt" I said, "I love you too" He said as he looked back at the menu, I opened the menu and looked at the food.

After a couple of minutes later, we ordered. I dazed back off into Matt land. Matt land? Think about it. Yep. Where I think about Matt.  One day...I hope. We will get married. I don't mind taking the surname Blackwood. It was unique. Matt told me my last name is unique too. But I like Blackwood.

Matt's POV
Nate is dazing off again. He has been doing that lately. Which I don't mind. Normally I will be doing the same thing as him. So I put my elbow on the table and rest my head on my hand, looking at Nate.

He smiled and I smiled back, I took a sip out of my milkshake and sighed happily and quietly. I can do this all day if I wanted to. Soon our food came and we started eating once the waiter walked away.

"So?" I said, he looked at me "Sooo?" He said, I smiled and looked at him in the eyes "Do you think one day we will get married?" I asked, Nate's cheeks grew a shade of pink and nodded "I think so" he said, I nodded "Good" I said, taking a bite out of a piece of toast.

Nate's POV
We stood up once we got done eating our food. Matt put the tip on the table and paid. What a gentleman. I slowly grabbed his hand as we walked out, I don't really know if there are any homophobic people here. But Matt held on my hand tightly, in a comforting way. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder as we walked.

He opened the door for me "So are we doing a stop and go?" I asked him, he nodded "Yep. Next to Idaho" he said, I smiled "Yay!" I cheered, he started the car and headed our way to Idaho.