The New Kids

Dear Diary,

It's been a week since the unknown texter mystery has been solved, and this has been one of the hardest weeks of my life.

Nate's Pov
I was on the phone with my sister Dana, I told her about everything and Matt "Well that is really sad to hear" Dana said, I nodded and sighed, I was folding laundry "Yeah it truly is sad, I haven't felt this depressed in a long time and when I mean Matt it was one of the best time of my life" I said, putting my shirts in a pile and not trying to cry at the same time "But I still work with his father, he just took half of my payday money away from me, that's all" I continued, she sighed.

"Well at least you get to keep your job, and he doesn't really do anything to you" she said, "Yeah, so how are things between you and Jayce going?" I asked, "We are doing good," she said "That's good" I sighed "So how are mom and dad doing?" I asked I haven't seen them in a month or so, "They are doing good and holding up. I don't know if they are still getting used to that you are gay" she said and I heard the door open in the background.

"Yeah. Did Jayce come home yet?" I asked, "Yes he just walked through the door." she said and I heard some whispering going on and I heard Dana whispering "No. I haven't told him yet" she said to Jayce "Haven't told me what? Is it good or bad?" I asked "It's good." she said, I smiled and checked the time "Well you have to tell me later. Mr.Blackwood wants me to tour the new kids around" I said, "Ok talk to you later" she said.

"I love you. Bye" I said and hung up. I stood up and walked out of the dorm, then to the main area in the school. I knocked on the door "Mr.Blackwood I'm here for the new kids" I said and the door opened, Mr.Blackwood nodded and step aside "These are our new kids here. Josh Jones and Hunter Daniels" he said and I looked at the two boys and nodded "Josh, Hunter this is your tour guide, Nathaniel Apolyos," he said.

After the little talk, I walked the two boys around the campus "We have an amazing art program here and the best Diner around here too. The Diner is not that far away, it's just a 5-minute walk" I said and looked at the two boys, Hunter was checking me out, I couldn't help but blush a bit "What about the drama program?" Hunter asked "We have a really good drama group here. And they are an amazing group of people, I think they are going to do the play The Christmas Carol for Christmas time" I said smiling, and I looked at Josh "What about you? Do you have any questions about any of our programs?" I asked Josh shook his head "No I don't" he said, he had a British accent and I nodded.

"Well, we should head to your dorms. Don't worry your boxes are already in your dorms and in the right ones too" I said and they nodded. After about an hour and a half, I flopped on the bed, tired. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the ceiling, thinking.

Matt's Pov
I sat at my desk doing some paperwork for my father and I heard a knock on my door, I turned around facing the door "Who is it?" I said, my father, opened the door "You have to help me out with planning something" he said, I nodded "What is it?" I asked "A party," He said, I nodded again.

"That means you have to make invitations, a list of people, the entire, I prefer formal entire." He said, I wrote done what he said "We need good food, a place to throw this party at, and you know the usual" he continued, I nodded and finished writing "Here are our papers you wanted me to do" I said and handed him the papers, he took them and looked at them, nodded and walked out of my room.

I heard heel clicking from Sam's shoes and she opened the door without knocking "Hello Mattie" She said, happily, I groaned and looked at my desk "What the fuck do you want?" I said annoyed, she gasped "That is not a good way to speak to a lady," she said, crossing her arms "Ok. Does it look like I give a flying fuck?" I said and I stood up "Where are you going?" She asked, on a walk "You have to have-" She said and I interrupt her "With Trevor" I said walking away.

I meant up with Trevor at the dinner, I sat across from him "I need to see Nate" I said, he looked up at me "Ok, what do you want me to do about it?" He asked I sighed "I told my father that I will be out with an hour. But I can't just be there for an hour with Nate. So I need you to tell my dad that we are going to your dorm to do something" I said, he sighed and leaned back in his seat "I have better things to do with my life" he said, I sighed in annoyance and ran my fingers through my hair "Fine I will say I'm visiting my uncle, your father" I said, he nodded "Ok. But you should actually do so. After he got the news that you were gay, he has been dying to talk to you." He said quietly, I nodded

After a while, I stood up and walked out of the diner, then got into the taxi "Hey grandpa" I said, buckling up "Hey Matthias, where do you want to go to?" He asked, I looked at him dead in the eyes through the mirror "To uncle Jake's house" I said and he nodded, then drove to my uncle's house.