Massachusetts

Dear Diary
Yes! We have made it. Coast to coast. Now after this day. One more stop to Savanna Georgia home. To my sister and her family.

Matt's POV
I woke up to Nate's road anger "You Massholes!" He yelled as he honked the horn, I laughed quietly and sleepily, he glanced in the rearview mirror at me and looked back on the road. "Goodmorning hipster," He said, I smiled "Goodmorning cutie," I said as I rolled around a bit. "So cutie...where are we going today?"
I asked as I sat up, he glanced at me in the rearview mirror again "More places" he said, looking back at the road ahead of him. "Would I be able to get pictures of you?" I asked, I always looked forward to taking pictures of Nate. To admire and remember how happy he was in a current day I want to remember. Plus Dana told me he was kind of depressed when he was a teen because there wasn't a lot of guys that were gay so he was alone. In a loving way. Which made me feel bad for him. Because not having anyone to cuddle with you, kiss your forehead, and your nose. Many more things. I hope I make Nate happy.

I admire Nate as he drove, I sighed happily and ran my fingers through my hair. God. His eyes are so pretty and his freckles make him cute. I can't pick if he is cute or hot. Both. Every time he asked me what he was to me. I would say, a wonderful boy that's both hot and cute at the same time and deserves all the love I can offer. Which will make him lighthearted and gigglingly.

I scooted up to him and played with his hair as I kissed his cheek. He smiled and patted my head quickly. I got jerked forward "Massholes!" He yelled as he quickly pressed on the breaks. I rubbed his back "It's ok sweetheart. Take a breath" I said, he gripped the wheel, his knuckles were white. He mumbled under his breath which I could he what he said: "Stupid cunt muffins you are an asshole that can't get dick or pussy that's why your such a bitch of a motherfucker." He said as he breathes out "Nate. Watch your mouth" I said, he sighed and glanced at me and back at the road.

After a while, we did our morning routine. Ate breakfast. And Nate parked at Mount like the place. I smiled and grabbed my camera then got out of the car. He was out and grabbed my hand then he started running, dragging me with him and me catcher up with him.

We stood upon a hill "Stand here" I said, he nodded and I walked a couple of steps back then took a picture "Cute as usual" I said as he walked up to me. I hugged him and he sat down, I sat down next to him.

We laid down on the ground, looking at the sky. He started humming the song "Tell me. I'm your baby" he sang softly "Be my forever always" he continued, I smiled and closed my eyes as he continued singing. I grabbed his hand and looked at him when he was done "I will kiss you forever. You're my baby. You're my favorite and always" I said and kissed his nose, he smiled and played with my hair.

Later that night we laid in bed like we were earlier. Enjoying each other's company. I sighed happily, enjoying the moment. He put his head on my shoulder and I kissed the side of his head. He fell asleep and I slowly fell asleep shortly after him.