Indiana

Dear Diary
We are almost to the end. So close I can feel it in my bones.

Matt's POV
I woke up to jerking. I stand up, I felt my forehead. Sweat on my forehead. What was I dreaming? Must have been something. Not that important if I can't remember. I looked around, Nate in the driver's seat. I let out a breath of relief and quietly "Are you ok?" Nate asked "Yeah. Just a dream" I said, he nodded. I laid back down, thinking. I never woke up sweating. I shrugged it off. Probably just the car jerked and I had one of those dreams where I was falling.

I looked at the ceiling, imaging Nate and I. "Nate" I said and sat up. "Yes?" He said, "Do you want kids?" I asked I saw pink form along his freckled cheeks "Yes. Why-" he said as I cut him off "How many?" I asked he shrugged "I don't know yet," he said, I nodded.

Nate parked the car, I grabbed our bags, Nate was already unbuckling and I got out when he did. I held his hand and we walked into the truck stop. We did our normal morning routine. And we got breakfast at a diner nearby. I realized I didn't ask Nate where we are going for the day. I rubbed my head on his "Hey. Where are we going today?" I asked, he looked at me "Falls Of The Ohio State Park" he said, I nodded "Wait. Is Ohio the next state we are visiting?" I asked he nodded "Yep. Might as well visit since that's the next state" he said paying of our meal. Fascinating.

We got in the car, I plugged in Nate's phone into the radio. We planned on using my phone for a GPS. I hit shuffle on his playlist the song Faded by Allen Walker played. I looked through his music, which was an endless pit of music. I found BITE by Troye Sivan and I clicked play. I'm in love with this song. Nate is the reason why. God. I love him so much. His smile, dorkiness, intelligence, his eyes with his freckles. Basically, everything is perfect about him.

After a bit, Nate parked the car. I looked at the site in front of me. Wow. I think Nate has a better taste than I do with this type of things. I grabbed my camera and got out. Nate got out too and stretched, I admired him while he stretched. He looked at me and smiled, pulling his arms down "What?" He asked I shook my head "Nothing" I said as I turned on my camera "I want at least 10 pictures of you in front of the waterfalls" I said, he nodded as we walked around.

I grabbed his hand gently and walked up to a spot that would be a great picture. "Stay," I said, I heard a chuckle come out of him "I'm not your dog," he said, I looked at him "I can call you kitten if you want me to," I said as I winked jokingly, light pink formed across his cheek. I walked about a foot away from him and took a lot of pictures, from different angles. "Ok, are you good now a hipster?" He asked I looked up from my camera at him "Yep. And what did I tell you about calling me a hipster?" I said, he smiled "Call you hipster because you're one," he said, I shook my head "Come here," I said turning off my camera, he walked up to me. I grabbed his arms gently and pulled him, kissing him. He kissed back, I held his hand "Let's walk around some more. And call it a day" I said, he nodded.

After hours of spending time with each other, we finally got to a rest stop. I turned over to look at Nate, he looked at me. "I love you" I whispered as I traced my finger down his cheek to his jawline then I grabbed his chin gently and pulled him a little forward, kissing him, he kissed back immediately. I pulled away and play with his hair "I love you too" he said, I smiled and held him in my arms.

We both closed our eyes and drifted asleep into the night of dreams.