4 Years Later

Dear Diary
Wow. This thing is old as balls. Well not really. Where did we leave off? Oh, the wedding. What has to happen since. Well, I have gone through stages of life.

Nate's POV
"Matt! Throw me a blanket!" I yelled walking downstairs "Which one!?" He asked in the kitchen "Oliver's blanket!" I yelled, he grabbed Oliver's blanket and threw it at me, I caught it. I set Oliver on the couch and handed him his blanket. Oliver giggled, I patted his head gently. "Daddy," a kid said, I turned around "Yes Freya?" I asked as I was getting both of the babies' bags ready "Is it ok if I go over to one of my friend's house?" She asked  I nodded "Yes dear. You may. If you're going to stay the night pack your bag, so once you get home from school Papa can take you over there" I said, as I put as much diapers I can in a bag "I like you go take me" she said, I looked at her "I have a meeting about trying to publish that book I have been working on" I said, she nodded "Ookk" she said, slightly groaning and walked upstairs to her room.

Matt walked out of the kitchen with the twins. One boy and one girl. Cole and Lily. I looked at him "Are you getting ready for your meeting?" Matt asked me, I looked at him "I'm packing Oliver's, Cole's and Lily's bag right now" I said, he walked up to me and set the twins down on the couch next to Oliver "Here let me do it and you get around" he said, I smiled and nodded then kissed his cheek "Thanks" I walked upstairs and walked upstairs.

I switched into a nice suit for a meeting and I grabbed a hard copy of my book I just write but it's not published yet. It's just a view to show the publisher. I walked out of the room "Freya! Are you ready?" I asked, she walked out her room "Ready" she said, I knee down to her so I looked at her "Ok. Papa is going to drop you off at school. So I can be at the shop and open it. Because I have a meeting there. But Papa will pick you up. Then you and I can have a little bonding time while we wait till your friend's mom calls me" I said, she nodded "I thought-" she said "Change of plans" I said, she nodded again and smiled "Okie" she said and walked downstairs. I walked behind her, Matt came up to me "Can you help me tie my tie?" He asked.

I nodded and started to tie his tie, he looked at me and I looked at him "Let's see how well this tie works later tonight" he whispered at me, I blushed lightly and kissed him, he kissed back "Now. Go drop Freya at school and the babies at daycare" I said as I grabbed my bag, Freya ran up to me and hugged me, I hugged back. I kissed all the babies head.

Matt and Freya waved at me "Bye see you when I get home" I said and closed the door behind me. I threw my bag in the passenger seat and got in then I started the car. I honked the horn as I drove. I turned on the radio and flip through the channels, nothing good is on. So I plugged my phone into the radio and jammed to my own music which I barely get to do now but it's worth it to waste my time on my family.

I walked into the publishing company after a couple of minutes. The lady looked at me "Name?" She asked me, I looked at her "Nathaniel Blackwood" I answered her question, she typed and finally spoke "Down the hall and the last door on the left" she said, I nodded and made my way down the hall.

I opened the door the guy looked at me "Mr. Blackwood let's get started" he said, I nodded and pulled out my hard copy of the book.

The meeting began.