Hallelujah

Dear Diary
Damn. It'd have been a while since I wrote in this diary. Well, where did I left off? Oh yeah. My mom has accepted me being gay. It's has been 2 years seen that summer. My parents got divorced. I have already graduated. But before I'm officially done I have to finish off a musical. Then I'm officially an adult into the world with Matt. I'm 23. Life is going pretty great.

Nate's POV
Darkness appeared on the stage. I walked quietly on my spot and stood on a wooden platform. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen. Tonight you're going to see the musical. Lessons Learned. Enjoy" said the guy.

The narrator, with was my old friend walked onto the stage "It all started when I was new to a school. I was just 15. It all started with one man who changed my life forever" he said.

The music played and the platform turn "Oh! A moment you will never remember. And a night with will never forget. Oh!" I sang, I froze the music still played the narrator started talking again "This man changed my life forever. Oliver Brown" he said, Oliver Brown was my character's name, he stepped aside.

I moved and started to sing again "All you sinners stand up, singing Hallelujah" I sang as I clapped with the beat "Show praise with your body. Stand up, sing Hallelujah.
And if you can't stop shaking, lean back
Let it move right through ya. Say your prayers. Say your prayers. Say your prayers" I continued as I got off the wooden platform.

"My life started the day I got caught. Under the covers. With secondhand lovers" I held out my hand to Anna, with she was the girl I had to date in the musical "Oh, tied up in pretty young things. In a state of emergency. Who was I tryna be?" We both sang we started dancing.

"Then the time for being sad is over
And you miss 'em like you miss no other
And being blue is better than being over it" We sang as Matt and Priya walked out "Over it" They sang along with us. "All you sinners stand up, sing Hallelujah" We grabbed hands with the people next to us "Hallelujah" they sang back.

"Show praise with your body
Stand up, sing Hallelujah." I sang as I grabbed Matt's hand and danced with him "Hallelujah" he sang back "And if you can't stop shaking, lean back" We sang together, as Anna and Priya started skipping. "Let it move right through ya" The girls sang "Hallelujah" the guys sang back as with started moving all over the place. "Say your prayers. Say your prayers. Say your prayers" We sang as a group. "Hallelujah!" I sang as I jumped onto a table. "I was drunk and it didn't mean a thing. Stop thinking about. The bullets from my mouth. I love the things you hate about yourself. Just finished a daydream. Who were you tryna be? Then the time for being sad is over. And you miss 'em like you miss no other. And being blue is better than being over it" I sang as I grabbed Matt's hand and Anna grabbed my other hand "Over it" they sang.

"No one wants you when you have no heart and. I'm sitting pretty in my brand new scars and. You'll never know if you don't ever try again." I continued as Matt carried me and spin me "So let's try. Let's try. Let's try" He sang as he smiled me, I smiled back
"All you sinners stand up, sing Hallelujah" Matt and I sang at Anna and Priya "Hallelujah" they sang back. "Show praise with your body
Stand up, sing Hallelujah" they continued "Hallelujah" Matt and I sang back as Matt put me down. "And if you can't stop shaking, lean back" Anna sang at me "Let it move right through ya" Priya sang at Matt "Hallelujah!" Matt and I sang at them.

"Say your prayers" I sang as I looked at Matt and walked forward "Say your prayers" he sang as he did the same and looked at Anna. "Say your prayers" She sang and moved forward as she looked at Priya "Hallelujah!" Priya sang and grabbed my hand. "All you sinners stand up, sing Hallelujah" We sang. "Hallelujah" sang the people that were behind us. "Show praise with your body
Stand up, sing Hallelujah. And if you can't stop shaking, lean back. Let it move right through ya" We all sang, they walked backstage and I stayed in my place. "Say your prayers. Say your prayers. Say your prayers" I sang and bowed at the crowd, the first song down, plenty more to do. The curtains closed and I walked backstage. People looked at me and put their thumbs up, I smiled and I grabbed my water bottle and started drinking it. Tonight it's going to be a night.

After a couple of minutes, I walked out "Hello I'm Oliver Brown. I'm your tour guy around the school" I said as I walked up to Matt, he looked at me, I started singing a rhythm "Welcome to the school. Everything seems perfect but it's not" I looked at him again. "Well, that's a different story." I sang quietly.

Act one. More songs to sing