One.

This story is completely fictional and is also set in the future.

In this story:

Harry is 29.

Perrie & Alex are both 30.

Jade & Vanessa (a fictional character) are both 31.

Jesy, Leigh-Anne, Andre and Jed are all 32.

Alex's POV:

It had been two hours since my mum had called, asking for me to come round. In that time I had gone over, been delivered some life-changing news, come home and made myself a coffee. Now I was sat at my desk drinking said coffee, waiting for an email from a certain someone. I checked my watch. 10:03. Mum said that the email would've arrived by 10. I waited another 20 minutes before deciding that it wasn't going to come, at which point my coffee had gone cold and I was feeling more nervous than ever. Raising myself up from my chair, I headed into the kitchen.

I was eating my second slice of toast when I heard the familiar ping of an incoming email. Although I knew that it was the one, I was hesitant to go look at it. I walked into my office and sat down at my desk, but I was unable to open the message. Questions filled my brain.

What if he didn't like me?

What if she's made him hate me?

What will he think about my family?

Finally, I gathered up the courage to open up the email. And I read it.

"Dear Alex,

It's been a long time hasn't it? I'm doing well and I hope you are too. Anyway, the reason I'm writing this email is to give you all the information I should've given you 13 years ago. I reached out to your mum not too long ago and she thought it was best if I sent you this myself.

You have a son. He is called Jordan Remell Forrest, but he prefers the name Jordie, and he is thirteen years old. He doesn't know who you are and that's all my fault. I never told you I was pregnant and I'm really sorry about that, but I'm trying to make up for it now. Jordie has been asking about his dad for a while now and I thought that he was old enough to be told the full story. I really hope you'll consider being part of his life, or at least meeting him.

Thanks, Vanessa Forrest."

I read it about five times before I really registered it. I had a son. I groaned - the press would have a field day with this. And what was I going to tell my dad? And my friends? And... Perrie? Yeah, I was going to need some time to think about what to tell her. Luckily, she'd been staying at Jade's all week with the kids. In fact, I had a few hours until they got back to think of a plan.

Just then, I heard a key in the lock. The door swung open and I heard the call of my wife.

"We're home!"

Oh no.

----

Sorry if it's short, hope you liked this xx