Twenty-Seven.

Alex's POV:

I awoke at the feeling of cold water being splashed in my face. Gasping, I opened my eyes to see Perrie standing over me, holding a now empty glass of water.

"What was that for?" I spluttered, sitting up.

"You weren't waking up." She replied, grinning cheekily.

"So you decided to throw water on me?"

"Well it worked, didn't it?"

"Yeah, but there's water all over me and the bed."

"Sorry." She replied, a little downcast. I felt bad.

"Hey, it's fine." I reassured her. "You're just going to have to join me." I grinned, gently pulling Perrie into my arms and all the water.

"Alex!" She cried, trying to resist.

"Don't try and escape, it only makes it worse." I said, laughing. I tightened my grip on Perrie, being careful not to squish her bump.

"Alexxxx." She whined.

"Sorry, is this not tight enough?" I joked, and she giggled. She looked so beautiful when she laughed and it was moments like that that made me want to marry her 100 more times. I leaned up to kiss her and she leaned into me, wrapping her arms around my neck. We stayed like that for a while before she pulled away.

"Stop distracting me Alex. Come on, get up." She snapped.

I groaned and heaved myself out of bed, still holding Perrie. Once I'd put her down on the floor, she headed for the door but turned around to give me some instructions.

"I'm going to make pancakes for the kids. You need to get all three of them up and get Lillie and Tommy changed. Ok?"

I nodded and leaned in to kiss her before she left. Rolling her eyes, she put her hands on my cheeks and pecked my lips before leaving the room.

I was now standing solely in my boxers and a pair of shorts. Putting some deodorant on, I walked into our walk-in wardrobe. Picking myself out a simple T-shirt and jeans, I put them on and went to wake up my children. Jordie's room was the closest so I walked towards it and knocked lightly on the door before opening it. A very groggy Jordie stuck his head out from under the covers and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Morning Jord, just cause you don't have school today doesn't mean you get a lie in. Perrie's making pancakes so you need to get dressed and get downstairs before they get cold." I said. Jordie grunted in response and started peeling himself out of bed. Knowing he would get up, I closed the door and headed for Tommy's room. When I entered, I saw that Tommy was still fast asleep. I crept round to the side of the bed that he was sleeping on and pulled the covers off of him.

"Wake up, Tommy." I whispered and his eyelids fluttered. "Come on." He finally opened his eyes and yawned.

"Morning bud, did you have a nice sleep?" I asked and he nodded. "Mummy's making breakfast downstairs so I'm going to get you dressed."

"Ok." He said quietly. I lifted him out of bed and over to his wardrobe. Taking off his pyjamas, I put him in plain t-shirt and jeans, just like his dad. Popping some trainers onto his feet, I grabbed his hairbrush and ran it through his curls a couple of times before picking him back up and going into Lillie's room.

Lillie was already awake, barely. She was lying in bed, sleepily curled into a ball, when I walked inside.

"Hey Lils, did you have a nice sleep?" I asked as I entered.

"Yeah, I dreamed I was a bunny and I was trying to eat carrots and I found a golden carrot and I ate it and then I woke up." She mumbled.

"How interesting." I laughed. Why was it that toddlers had that strangest dreams?