Sixteen.

Alex's POV:

Today was the day. We were going to let the world know we were having another baby. Obviously Perrie and I had gone through this twice before but, for some reason, I was super nervous this time. Maybe it was because this could be the last time? I didn't know if I wanted another kid after this one and it was really up to Perrie as she was the one who would have to go through it all, and I wasn't sure if she wanted another baby either. At the moment, I was super grateful for the ones I had. When this one was born, I would have four kids. Four! That was weird to think about - In just a few months I'd gone from having two kids to four. Crazy.

I got up at around 8:30 and saw that Perrie had already got up. Deciding to go see if my kids were awake, I got dressed and ventured into the hallway. I pushed open the door to Lillie's room but she wasn't there, so I walked across the hall to Tommy's room but he wasn't there either. Wondering if everyone was already downstairs, I opened the door to the spare room where Jordie was staying and lo and behold, no one was there. I laughed under my breath, a little impressed that everyone was up this early on a Sunday. Jogging down the stairs, I turned into the kitchen and unsurprisingly, everyone was sat at the table or the island, eating breakfast.

"Look who the cat dragged in." Remarked Perrie.

"Hey, you're only allowed to say that when I'm down late." I scolded, walking towards the coffee machine. "And 8:30 is not late."

"Everyone else is up." Added Jordie.

"Yeah, and for how long?" I asked.

"Like 20 minutes." Jordie admitted sheepishly.

"See, not that early then."

"It's early for a weekend Alex. And earlier than you." He informed me.

"You're lazy daddy." Lillie remarked and she and her brothers laughed.

"Lils, I can assure you, daddy is definitely not lazy." Perrie smiled. We all laughed and I smiled at Perrie. Ten minutes later, I was sat down at the kitchen table with a coffee and two slices of toast. Everyone else had finished their breakfast but stayed in the kitchen to talk. Perrie and Tommy were sat with me at the table and Lillie and Jordie were at the island.

"Hey guys, do you know what we're doing today?" I announced, suddenly remembering.

"What?" Everyone, including Perrie, asked.

"We're telling everyone we're having a baby!" I revealed and Perrie smiled as she remembered our conversation about it last night. Jordie grinned and the two little ones giggled excitedly.

"How are you going to do it?" Jordie asked, enthusiastically.

"I don't know about you Pez, but I was thinking just a picture of me and the kids putting a hand on the bump."

"That sounds great." Perrie replied.

"And Jord, we'd obviously have one with you in it but unfortunately you can't be in the one we post. You know I'd love you to be but your mum would murder me." I said to my son.

"Yeah, don't worry that's fine." He replied, genuinely seeming fine with it. That was good. If he was cool with it, that made it so much better.

"Alex, should we get a print of the one of all five of us, so we could put it up in the house somewhere?" Perrie suggested.

"Yeah sure, I'd love that." I replied.

"What time are you planning on doing it?" Asked Jordie.

"Anytime now. Is it sunny?" I asked.