Thirty-Two.

Last Chapter: "No, you know what's ridiculous is that you say his dad is that Charles guy and you let them see each other as father and son and think that they're related but you don't know that. You were barely even with the guy when you got pregnant." Darius screeched, pointing at Ky. What? Charles might not be Ky's dad?

Jordie's POV:

Ky was crying softly, so quietly that only I could hear. He looked very scared, upset and hurt. "Mum, you said he was my dad. Mum, you told me he was my dad, how could you lie to me?" He sobbed.

"I didn't lie to you, of course he's your dad. Go to your room now and Darius shut the fuck up, you're drunk." My mum replied.

Ky stormed out, pretending it was because he was angry but it was more because he was scared.

"I'm not drunk, you're just saying that because I'm speaking the truth. You always blame it on the alcohol, don't you Vanessa?"

"You're a liar."

"No I'm not I'll tell you a truth. In fact, I'll tell your son who thinks he's fucking superman."

"Shut the fuck up, Darius." I spat.

"No I won't. I won't shut up like your mum did when you asked about your dad. She didn't tell you did she? She didn't tell you who your dad was and she didn't tell you that she knew who he was either, did she?"

My fists tightened, but I said nothing.

"Darius stop talking. Now." Said my mum, walking towards him. Darius shoved her away in response.

"You know what else she didn't tell you? That she knew exactly how to contact him. It was easy for her, but she chose not to. Do you still think you know your mum kid?" He laughed. I looked at my mum. She opened her mouth to talk.

"Mum is that true?"

"Jordie I-" She stammered. That was all the explanation I needed.

"Save it."

She bowed her head in shame.

"You're such a liar. Such a fucking liar." I laughed angrily.

"Jordie please." She begged.

"No. I'm done. I'm thirteen, I shouldn't have to deal with this shit. I'm going."

I stormed out of the room and upstairs. Navigating the landing, I slipped into my room and immediately started packing a bag. I already knew what I was going to do. It was simple: I would call Alex and give him notice that I was coming, before I'd get on a train to Liverpool and stay at his. My plan was reminiscent of the time before, but this time will it would be more planned. Just then, I had an idea. Should I bring Ky? After only a moments thought, I had my answer. Yes.

I finished packing my bag, making sure I had school clothes too. They were vital for the second part of my plan. I then went into Ky and Cameron's room. Somehow, Cameron was already asleep. Ky, however, was hiding under his covers, quietly sobbing.

"Ky it's me." I whispered. "Get up and pack a bag, we're going somewhere safe."

He pulled his covers off. "Where?"

"My dad's house. It's big and nice there, you'll like it. No shouty parents either." I said with a small grin, which he replied. "Come on then, we need to get going. You'll need school stuff too, okay?"

Ky nodded and I left for the bathroom to get our toiletries. After picking them up, I headed back for Ky's room. On my way, I bumped into my mum.

"Jordie, can we talk?"