Twenty-Three.

Jordie's POV:

After I'd told Toby about my dad a couple of weeks previously, he'd been itching to tell our other friends. They were getting suspicious too, with us going to the Liverpool match, and Toby was dying for me to reveal my big secret. At the weekend, Toby, my other close friends Reuben, Luca, Jayden and Finlay and I were all at Finlay's house playing FIFA and GTA. Finlay was rich, meaning he had a massive house which was often free as his parents were often out at work and his older sister Ruby was also regularly out with friends.

We started out playing GTA but after a while got bored and switched to FIFA. Luca and Jayden were playing against Reuben and Finlay, who had coincidentally chosen to be Liverpool. I saw Toby give me a look when Reuben put Alex on the field. About halfway into their game, Toby started signalling to me to tell them. I shook my head, smiling and he mouthed 'please'. Rolling my eyes, I mouthed back 'fine'.

"Hey lads, I've got some news that Toby wants me to share with you."

"Getting married are we Jordie?" Reuben joked.

"Na, it's to do with my dad."

"As in dickhead Darius or your real dad?" Asked Luca.

"Real."

"Really man? Good for you, what is it?" Said a surprised Jayden as he turned around.

"I know who he is."

"Seriously? Mate, congrats." Said Jayden.

Finlay paused the game. "Jord, that's amazing."

"Yeah Jordie, that's sick." Said Reuben.

"Wow man, I'm really pleased for you." Finished Luca.

"Yeah, it's really good. I found out a few months back and I've met him since."

"So have I." Added Toby.

"So Toby got to know before us?" Laughed Reuben.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I laughed.

"Well come on then, who is he?" Asked Finlay, impatiently.

"Trust me Fin, you won't believe me if I tell you."

"Really? Try me." He laughed.

"Alright then. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain." I grinned. You could hear a pin drop in the room. The four boys stared at me, speechless and not daring to believe me.

Jayden broke the silence. "Fuck off he's your dad."

"I'm not lying, ask Toby."

"I have pictures." Toby added, excitedly.

"You're not having us on are you? Your dad really is Alex fucking Oxlade-Chamberlain?" Asked a disbelieving Reuben.

I nodded and grinned.

"Fucking hell Jordie." Jayden grinned, jumping on me. Reuben, Luca, Toby and Finlay soon joined them, forming a pile on.

"I can't believe this." Mumbled Luca. "My friend is a fucking celeb."

"I'm really not, no one knows about me yet. Hey guys, I'm kinda suffocating here." I gasped and they peeled off of me.

"Jordie how are you not freaking out right now?" Asked Reuben.

"Mate, I've known for months. It's not a big deal to me now, I'm used to it."

"And you've met him too? Jeez." Muttered Finlay, shaking his head.

"Yeah loads of times. And his wife, kids, mum, dad, brother and mother in law."

"Shit man, you've got a whole new family?" Asked Luca.