Ch.2

Patrick's POV
I was looking at Jenna and she's very short, skinny, long dirty blond hair, grey eyes, and big lips. I took off my fedora and put it on her head. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. We hugged a second and then I decided I would let her to her room.
Patrick: come on Jenna let's go to your room we will get your decorations after you get settled in.
Jenna: ok.
Pete: you to Mackenzie.
Mackenzie: ok
I took Jenna to her room and Pete took Mackenzie to hers. Jenna hugged me when she saw this in her room. A lyric from our song Wilson (expensive mistakes) on her wall. I was going to make her sing then Joe walked in.
Joe:hey girlie
Jenna: hi
I could tell she needed to get to know us before she let us in further her life. So that's why we are taking her shopping.
Patrick: can you sing for me really quick.
Jenna: no thanks
Patrick: please
Jenna: what song
Patrick: you pick.
Jenna: So you're still thinking of me
Just like I know you should I can not give you everything, you know I wish I could I'm so high at the moment I'm so caught up in thisYeah, we're just young, dumb and broke but we still got love to give.
My mind was blown. My new daughter could sing like her dad. I'm thinking of getting her a cat or dog.
Patrick: do you like animals
Jenna:yes I love animals.
Patrick: what's your favorite animal.
Jenna: uhhhh... pig
Joe: whoa a girl likes pig.
Jenna: I'm a "tomboy" is what Mackenzie says
Patrick: how do you spell your name just in case.
Jenna: J-E-double N- A
I knew it was that I just wanted to hear her. I swear when she gets a boyfriend I will kick his ass. But I picked her up and walked to the car at the sound of her laughter.
Jenna: put me down I don't like being carried.
Patrick: it's fun your light.
Jenna: I don't think so
Patrick: your light
I put her down at the car and she got in and Mackenzie and Pete were already inside and I got in and drove.
Jenna: where all are we going
Pete: the mall and a housing shop or what ever.
Jenna: thanks
Patrick: you can trust us
Jenna:I know I just wanted to know
Mackenzie: Jenna is a hyper person when you get to know her
Pete: perfect for Patrick
Mackenzie: never and I say never give her coke.
Patrick: why
Mackenzie: she gets hyper
Jenna: can I stick my head out of the window.
Pete: why
Jenna: idk it sounds fun
I laughed and drove to the mall and we all got out and I held Jenna's wrist just in case of fans. She wanted to go into hot topic so we all went in there and to my surprise two fall out boy shirts were in there. She picked out a few things and I learned she is a little tomboy.
  Mackenzie: let's go to Rue 21
  Jenna: yeah
  Pete:I've never been in there
  Patrick:yeah what does it sell
  Mackenzie:how do you think Jenna's lips are big.
  Pete:you have injections
  Jenna:no we're just messing with you these lips are natural and also it sells clothes.
  Mackenzie:mkay shorty let s go get you some clothes
  Jenna:I'm not big on buying clothes I'd rather wear a flannel around my waist and a crop top.
     I decided to let her wear belly shirts as long as there not to inappropriate. Mackenzie graves Jenna's hand and ran and me and Pete laughed and followed.
  Jenna:I wanna go to zumies
  Mackenzie: rue 21 first
  Jenna: fine
     They went in there and I watched and approved on the clothes she could have and so didn't Pete with Mackenzie. After that we went to Zumies then we finished shopping. We got in the car and we went and got stuff for there rooms then off we went home.
Jenna's POV
     I have to admit Patrick being my dad was enough and now he buys me what I want and I'm not gonna take advantage of it but I kept telling him I would like it for my birthday but he kept saying no to get it now.
  Jenna: I'm gonna paint my walls lavender
  Mackenzie: pink
  Jenna:there will be lights wall decor and everything
  Mackenzie: same
  Jenna: I'm about to scream
  Pete: and I thought she was a tomboy
  Mackenzie:she is her free time she skate boards
  Pete: YOU SKATE
  Jenna: yeah what's wrong with that
  Pete: nothing I just didn't know
     Me and Mackenzie laughed. When we got home I grabbed my bags and rushed straight to my room. I put on music and start decorating. When I was done these are the results.
My walls

My bed

     I put my clothes away and then put my guitar up sat up my desk, vanity, and jewelry box

     I put my clothes away and then put my guitar up sat up my desk, vanity, and jewelry box. Last thing I did was put my shoes under my bed. The time I was done it was time for bed. So I turned off my lights and got in bed and fell asleep.