Ch.7

The next day I had gotten dressed in a oversized shirt and shorts and did light makeup put my hair in a fishtail and put in converse. (At the top). Next I texted Jack and he told me to meet him at Starbucks. So I asked my dad and went over to find him with a group of guys. I walked up to them and Jack looked at me and smiled. I guess this was our date then he held both of my hands and they started singing to me (Invitation) it was really cute and made me smile once they finished they all got ready to introduce them selves.
  Jonah: hi I'm Jonah
  Corbyn: I'm Corbyn
  Daniel: Daniel
  Zach: Jacob Sartourius
  Jenna: are you sure you sound way better then him
  Zach: I'm just kidding I'm Zach
  Jenna: nice to meet you all
     They all back up and Jack came to me again. He looked me in the eye and was about to say something then Joe interrupted.
  Joe: hey Jen Jen
  Jenna: hey Joe
  Joe: what are yall doing
  Jenna:teenager things so please be quite Jack was about to say something
  Joe: fine jeez
     We all laughed and Jack looked at me again and I looked at him. We smiled at each other then were interrupted again, but this time Andy.
  Andy: hey Jenna
  Jenna:hey give us a minute
  Jack: well Jenna will you be my girlfriend I really like you
  Jenna: yeah
  Andy and Joe: yay
     We all laughed again then me and Jack went to a movie a little later we all went home and I went right to bed. The next morning I woke up and got out of bed and today me and Dad were going shopping so we went to the mall and did some shopping. After that we went home and played a little game then my dad had pulled out a softball uniform and it was for me and Pete had gotten Mackenzie into dance. I was so excited to play and she's excited to dance.

(A/N) sorry this is short I was just bored.