Ch.3

Patrick's POV
I woke up the next morning and went in the kitchen to make Jenna, Mackenzie, and the boys some breakfast. I decided on making french toast after I was done everyone was awake except for Jenna. I went in her room to be mind blown on how artistic she is. I went to her bed and shake her arm.
Patrick:Jenna wake up I made french toast.
She looked at me and smiled then sat up and stretched. I took that advantage to tickle her arm pits. She put her arms down and giggled. I'm excited for her to meet Declan. She got up and went to her closet.
Jenna: I'll be down in a few.
Patrick: ok
I went down stairs so she could dress.
Jenna's POV
I woke up to Patrick shaking my arm and I rose and told him I'll be down in a few. I went to my closet to get dressed.This is what I picked out.

     I put on some white and black converse and walked down stairs and sat on a bar stole

  Andy: good morning
  Jenna:morning
  Patrick:how did you sleep.
  Jenna:good
  Joe:do you like gun n' roses
  Jenna:my oldest brother did. I've never listened to there music.
  Patrick: I guess they are ok
  Joe: so any hidden talents.
  Jenna: I skate board
  Patrick: I would fall on my butt
  Jenna: I did a couple times ,but then I got up and tried again.
We all ate and I went to the living room with Mackenzie and we started talking about our old teacher at a school. Later Patrick and Pete came in.
Patrick:ok girls you will be home schooled because there are people here is this local school has bad people.
Jenna:ok
Pete: and your siblings are coming so be prepared to be warn out.
Mackenzie:ok
We watched TV and waited and Declan came in and gave me a big hug. He's so cute.
Declan: hi
Jenna:hi
Declan:are you my sister
Jenna: yes I'm your sister
Declan: oh um Declan Stump you little brother
Jenna: well I'm Jenna you can call me Jen if you want
Declan: ok Jen
Jenna:wanna go play
Declan: yes yes yes
We grabbed my hand and instantly we went in his room. I played with him for a little until we fell asleep.
Patrick's POV
I love how Jenna treated Declan it was so cute how he went up to her. I guess Jenna is now permanently Jen. I was going to my room when I saw Jenna and Declan had fallen asleep playing. They are so cute.