Ch.12

Jenna's POV
    This morning I woke up and got dressed in some black sweat pants and a black and grey baseball shirt the says in the top right corner "kinda don't care". I wrote Jack a bot and went down to my dads house. I walked in and Declan and Bronx tackles me. I love kids and I'm happy to have my own. Last night Jack came home tensed up though. Maybe he got jump? I went in the kitchen and surprised my dad.
  Patrick:"hey Jenna."
  Jenna:"hey Dad I'm just here to help around the house."
  Patrick:"awe you not have to."
  Jenna:" I used to live here I have to."
  Patrick:"if you wanna help can you go get some stuff for the store I have something for you when you get back."
  Jenna:"of course."
     I was walking to the store when someone had grabbed me. I was about to look then everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     I had woken up with a head ache and there was blood between my leg. My baby is probably gone. It was dark and I was chained to the wall as a was cold. I checked my pockets to see if I had my phone but I didn't. I stayed quite then I saw the door open and I played as if I was asleep. The person walked to me and slapped me.
  Kidnapper:wake up
     I woke up and saw a man in all black. I was scared so I cried. He squeezed my cheeks too and it hurt. He let go and slapped me across the face. He then left a plate of food and went upstairs and shut the door. I refused to eat and pushed the plate away.
  Patrick's POV
     I had been hours since Jenna left and I had called her phone multiple times. I started to get worried. I went to the store and they said they had not seen her. I then went home still stressed as Pete asked me what was wrong and I had told him.
  Pete's POV
     I knew this would happen. I went in the other room and called my little sister. She answered. We talked and she said he had taken her to multiple places. I just hope Patrick doesn't worrie to much. That baby might be home though.