Ch.14

The next morning I woke up and automatically for some reason me and Jack started screaming at each other. Jack screamed at me about how I let my uncle kill the baby and I could take it I started crying I broke down into tears he tries to comfort me but I pushed him away. He then pushed me on the ground.
  Jack: fine if I can hug you I guess I'm not your boyfriend anymore you emo freak.
     He walks out with his stuff and left. I ran into my bathroom and grabbed a razor I then started to cut. I could take it anymore I was done. Mackenzie had moved out and I had no girl cause Elise left and Meagan didn't live here and Patrick started to say Joe, Pete, and Andy were my parents. I was ok with it. I was down with the blade and headed downstairs with my sleeves rolled down. I sat and watched tv.
     "Jenna are you ok?" Pete asked.
     "No I'm not ok Jack just broke up with me,"I responded.
     I grabs a pillow and cried. Pete came over and hugged me very tight. I was in tears and cried into his chest. I couldn't control it. I just let it lose.
     "He wasn't good for you anyways," Pete said as he kissed my forehead.
     "But I thought he loved me," I managed to say in tears.
     "You though but did he no probably not."
     "What do I do now I'm a emo slut."
     "You aren't a slut."
     "I'm to young for this."
     "Your 17."
     I looked down. I then grabbed my pillow and put it over my head. I didn't care where I was then I felt being picked up off the couch. He took me to my room and layes me. I was confused. He looked at me.
     "Me and Meagan broke up and I think I want you," Pete said. I was so confused if I should or not. I didn't get much time to think before my clothes started coming off.
     "Aren't you supposed to my dad," I said stopping him.
     "No I'm not your dad Patrick is I'll treat you better than Jack," Pete says
     "Ok," I responded kind of scared.
     He started kissing me and I kissed back. *skip that stuff cause I'm bad at writing that stuff.* We then cuddled. I smiled.
     "Jenna can we get married with out dating?" Pete asked.
     "Sure," I responded and felt him smirk against my skin.