Ch.9

This morning I woke up to my phone be blown up by Why Don't We and Fall Out Boy fan congratulating me on my pregnancy. I get some hate but I'm used to it. So I got up and to the bathroom to get a shower. When I got out I put on a black cropped top black jeans a jean vest and some red vans.

     After that I went downstairs and made myself breakfast

     After that I went downstairs and made myself breakfast. I noticed Declan running downstairs and hid behind me.
  Declan: Joes gonna get me
  Jenna: oh no
     I played along and acted like I was protecting Declan from Joe. I have fun with these people and I'm gonna miss it. After I ate I went upstairs and started packing. My dad said we could move back in once we felt like we are good parents and Jack could move in to. Jack texted me to see if he could come over and of course I said yes.
  Pete's POV
     I have really gotten along with Mackenzie she is so special to me. But every morning I wake up to her and Jenna laughing in the living room. I really wish I could give Mackenzie a mom like Patrick does Jenna, but I'm not Patrick. I heard Jenna is pregnant and I can't wait to see another baby. Idk if it'll have chubby cheeks or be skinny. But one thing Jack is only an inch taller then me and I'm 5.7 and Jenna is 5.0 so that baby is gonna be short. If Mackenzie got pregnant I would definitely support it. Me and Patrick were talking and we want Jenna and Mackenzie to be like us and start a band but thats up to them.
  Andy's POV
     Honestly after having two beautiful girls grow up at our house has meant a lot. Jenna is so good with kids and she speaks Italian and I was like woah that is Patrick's child. If I had to say the two most talented people in this house would be Jenna Louise Stump and Patrick Martin Stump. Jenna does get picked on at school about being a pregnant teen though but she never cares. But one thing me and Pete are worried about is there is a kid that raped his little sister and keeps texting him saying he's gonna get Jenna. We won't tell Patrick though he might freak out.
  Joes POV
     Jenna is so funny and I'm sad she's leavening. I'm gonna miss that midget. She is a fast learner and has an incredible voice. That baby in her is gonna be blessed with a beautiful voice. I just hope for the best.
     Jenna's POV
    Jack got here and I let him in. We hung out then we packed my stuff. We finished packing and then we started thinking of what we want. We both want a girl but if it is a boy it's Gabe if it's a girl it's Jackilynn. Lets just wait and see.