Ch.11

I woke up and it was our first night in the apartment. I turned over to see Jack then I got out of bed. I went into the kitchen and started cooking when I heard a knock I answered the door and it was Andy. I let him in and he went in the living room and sat.
Andy:"how was the first night?"
Jenna:"it was ok it's just weird with out you guys you know."
Andy was one of those shy guys. I loved him as an uncle or a brother. He doesn't have any kids but he's thinking about adopting. I was cooking breakfast when 7 guys and a girl busted in the door. I looked and it was Pete, Joe, Dad, Jonah, Zach ,Corbyn, Daniel, and Mackenzie. I guess I have to make more. I was cooking and cooking when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Jack. I smiled and kissed his head. He smiled back. After everyone ate breakfast we talked. Patrick and Daniel had a lot in common they were both ver y talented with instruments they were good dancers. They kept saying me and Corbyn act a lot alike witch we both denied then later noticed we turn anything into a game.
Jenna:"who wants to play truth or dare?"
They all agreed.
Jenna:"Jonah truth or dare?"
Jonah: "truth."
Jenna:"who do you like?"
Jack looked at him weird and Jonah just looked down.
Jack's POV
I hate that she asked that because me Daniel and Jonah all fell for her but I was the lucky one. They knew not to break the bro code. A little later me and the guys left and we're talking and Jonah had made me mad. Next thing I know we were arguing because he wanted her as bad as I did.

Cliff hanger... keep reading loves