Ch.6

This morning I woke up and peeled my head out of my bed I got back in and checked the time. 4:30a.m. I was surprised I woke up this early. I got out of bed and looked for an outfit. The boys perform today so me and Mackenzie will be alone because they can't bring us. I got dressed in a long sleeve white shirt black and wipe stripe trousers and did my hair and makeup.

     I then went to the table and poured a bowl of cereal and ate

     I then went to the table and poured a bowl of cereal and ate. Next thing I know Andy is behind me and I told him to tell my dad I was outside to get fresh air. He said ok and I went outside and sat on the stairs. I was looking at my phone and this cute guy with really curly hair walked up.
  Jack: um hey why are you sitting on a tour bus
  Jenna:well my dad and his band will be preforming tonight so I'm here with my dad.
  Jack:I'm in a band you look really pretty
  Jenna:thanks I guess
  Jack:where do you live
Jenna:  Seattle but moving to Las Angelous when I'm older
  Jack:nice I live inLA my name is Jack Avery
  Jenna: ok I'm Jenna Stump
  Jack:I'll just give you my number
  Jenna:ok I'll give you mine
     We exchanged numbers talked a bit then I went back inside and Mackenzie was looking out window I'm guessing eavesdropping. I laughed and she jumped and looked.
  Jenna: eavesdropping?
  Mackenzie: yeah who was that
  Jenna: a friend
  Mackenzie: what's his name
  Jenna: Jack Avery
  Mackenzie: nice
     I few hours the boys went to there show and me and Mackenzie stayed in the truck. We would just sit in our beds and watch YouTube. Next thing I know there's a knock at the door. I get out and open it. It was Jack with a rose I smiled and let him in. He walked in and gave me the rose.
  Jack:Jenna can we talk
  Jenna:yeah
  Jack: I know we just met but your really amazing and I wanna spend more time with you would you let me date you
  Jenna: yeah but we still need my dads approval
  Jack:ok
     An hour later the guys came back. I introduced them to Jack and my dad gave us a thumbs up we smiled and hugged each other.