Ch.15

It had almost been a week and me and Pete are just dating to keep it on the low because Patrick and the others have no idea yet. Pete was unprotected when we had sex and he kinda wants me to be. I was happy when he said he want me to be because I was getting the symptoms again. I would always sneak over to his room or he'd sneak to mine so we could cuddle. I'm just standing in the kitchen and I thought I was home alone and then I felt arm wrap around me. Pete. I smiled and grabs a cup and got some water. I was humming to Saturday. It felt weird dating my best friends dad. But I love him and he loves me. He then took my cup and drank.
     "Hey, get your own," I said grabbing my cup.
     "I can drink after you if I want," he said kissing my cheek. I smiled. I never wanted Patrick, Andy, or Joe coming home. We didn't hear the door open and we heard something drop.
     "What the hell," it was Joe. We looked over and he had dropped his coffee. I fake smiled. Pete did the same.
     "Please don't tell Patrick," Pete begged.
     "This is risky you two could get caught and Patrick could get really mad. Jenna you've been calling Pete Daddy," Joe said then realized what daddy meant. We then told him what happened he agreed not to tell my dad. I was relieved.
      Later that night Joe got the urge to tell so me and Pete decided to say something. "Can we talk to everyone," I stood there with Pete.
     "Jenna what's up," My Dad said and looked so confused.
     "Patrick me and Jenna are dating and wanna get married," Pete blurred it out and Mackenzies jaw dropped. Bronx and Saints did as well. Me and Pete giggled a little.
     "Well my best friend is gonna be my mom," Mackenzie said with a smile.
     "She's gonna be the coolest mommy ever," Saint had yelled. Meagan and Pete had been switching with him and same with Ashlee and Bronx.
     "I support you guys I actually wanted it to happen," my dad said and hugged me. I smiled and Pete joined our hug. I was happy.
     Later that night we had did it in bed again the next morning I decided to take a pregnancy test so I did. I was surprised when I saw two lines I decided to go and tell Pete. I poked his shoulder.
     "Hmmm," a tired Pete said.
     "I have something important to tell you," I said in a really high pitched voice.
     "What is it," he sat up.
     "I'm pregnant."
     "What Jenna this is amazing."
      We just sat there for a few minutes hugging. And he fell back asleep in my chest.