Ch.17

It had been 9 months and we are expecting very soon. We are getting twins we are naming them Westlyn and Weston. We had our wedding two months ago and now me and Pete are setting up a baby shower. I was really big and we were happy. Since me and Pete were emo we decided to make a nightmare before Christmas theme shower. As we are decorating I was singing.
     "You really sound your father," Pete said while hanging a piece.
     "Thank you," I replied.
     We were playing the MANIA album as we were setting up. I was singing along to Hold Me Tight Or Don't when I felt being grabbed. I turned and it was Pete. I smiled.
     "We are finished," he says pecking my lips.
     I blush.
     A while later I was talking to my family and friends. I then decided after the eating was done to have my own speech. I stood on the steps.
     "Can I have everyone attention," I yelled not very loud.
     Silence.
     "Thank you," I started "I thank you guys for coming. Even if you don't like me and your here for Pete or whatever. All of you are family to me no matter what. I love the two kids that Pete brought to me that I didn't give birth to but I still love them. I-"
     I started to say something then I felt a sharp pain. I held my stomach and felt water go down my leg.
     "Pete the baby!" I yelled.
     "Holly shit," Pete said running up to me.
     We reached the hospital and Pete ran in with me and stood me at the desk.
     "Name?" The lady at the desk had asked.
     "DO YOU REALLY NEED MY NAME IM IN LABOR AND I NEED THESE TWO FUCKERS OUT OF ME," I yelled. I'm pretty sure China could hear me. The ladies face turned white as snow.
     "Her name would be Jenna Stump Wentz," Pete said and we got taken to the room.
     We had Weston almost instantly and then Westlyn got stuck. After getting her unstuck we were a happy family as Me, Pete, Bronx, Saint, Marvel, and Mackenzie were in the room.
(A/N Marvel is around two in this story)