Ch.13

Jenna's POV
     The next morning I woke up to the dark room. Again. I managed to slip out of the chains last night but it hurt to stand. As there were cuts in my legs. He only came down here a few times. Each time I disobeyed he either hit me or cut. He tried to get me to have sex with him but I kept saying no. He tried me once but I crossed my leg and pulled my shirt down. He then knocked me out.
  Patrick's POV
     It has been a day since Jenna has gone missing. I called the cops and they said they would try there best. I kept calling her phone again and again, but no answer. I called one more time and finally someone picked up. And it wasn't Jenna.
  Kidnapper: what
  Patrick:where is my daughter
  Kidnapper:what daughter
  Patrick:what's your name
  Kidnapper: Keeth
  Patrick: your her uncle that killed her family right in front of her.
  Keeth: she told you
  Patrick: I'll find you
  Keeth: try me
     He hung up and I started panicking. I passed back and forth through the living room. Until Joe spoke up.
  Joe: you know they can track her phone
  Patrick:yeah
     I ran to the police station and told them. They tracked her number and they said I could follow. I followed them to the location and we reached out destination. I got out and stood behind the officers.
  Jenna's POV
     The man came down and started beating me. I was black and blue. He would smoke and put the cigarettes out on my body. It had been a few hour when I heard sirens. I was finally getting out. I looked out the tiny window I had to see them arresting the man. I banged on the window and Dad noticed and ran towards me. He signaled me to back up as I did. He took a brick and busted the window. I climbed out and his jaw dropped. He started crying because my busied body.
  Jenna:Dad
  Patrick: Jenna you look horrible I'm getting you a car.
  Jenna: ok
     So we went home and I got a shower. A few hours later Jack ran in and hugged me. Oh was I happy to be home.