Chapter 4

"Lele and JJ." I say. They turn around smiling. 

"Hey Nivea!" Lele says trying to be friendly. I shake my head. 

"What the fuck are they doing here? Is this your 'emergency at the studio' Derek because I swear to God if it is I will fucking leave." I say pissed by this time. They decided they were going to hurt us then have the balls to show up at my house?! 

"Nivea-" 

"Is this why you didn't pick me up from work huh? Are these sluts the reason I had to get a ride home?" I ask stern as ever. 

"Yes." He says looking down at the ground.

"Wow. Just fucking wow." I say walking inside the house and straight to our room to pack a bag. 

I grab some clothes, shoes, my hygiene products, then grab my car keys. I take my bag out to my car. 

"Please Nivea don't leave. You have nowhere to go." Derek begs. 

"I do now." I say getting in my car. I pull out of the driveway, watching Derek look broken. It hurts me to know that he chose to stay home with them and pretended that it was an emergency. The fact that he has forgiven them is fucking horrid.

They caused us so much hurt, and here they are prancing back into our lives like nothing ever happened. If they think I will forgive them, they have something coming.

I decide to drive back to the agency. I'm going to stay in my penthouse tonight. I park in the parking lot. I sit in my car for a minute so I can regroup. My chest begins to tighten, tears start running down my face, my ears become hot, I can't hear the surroundings, and everything becomes blurry. 

I try to breathe but it becomes very difficult. Everything just begins to fade away as I cry hard. I hate this. This is the first panic attack in a long time for me. I try to open my car door to get some air, but before I have the chance everything goes black.

-Derek's POV-

As Nivea drives away I stand on the porch completely frozen. I know that I shouldn't have lied to her about this. I have been talking with JJ and Lele for about 4 months now. Skate and Ana knew too, but I feel horrible for keeping this from her. 

She is my girlfriend and my best friend. 

"Give her some time bro she will come around." JJ says. 

"Hopefully, Skate where do you think she may have gone?" I ask. 

"Well since she's the full time model now, she gets a penthouse at the agency. Meaning that's probably where she went, but remember we can always give Taylor and Sammy a call." Ana says. 

"I'll go to Sammy's, Skate you go over to Taylor's, Ana you go to the agency since you know where the Penthouse is. Call us if you find anything. JJ and Lele you guys stay here and sit tight. If she shows up call me. We will be back." I say.

We all head our separate ways to find Nivea. As I a driving to Sammy's I get a really bad feeling in my stomach. I don't think Nivea is okay, but maybe I am just overreacting or overthinking. I pull into Sammy's driveway.

"Sammy!" I holler as I run to the door. He steps outside. Tears are filling my eyes by this time.

"Nivea, she's missing." I say. I begin to explain the situation when Taylor and Skate's cars pull up.

"We need to go now. Ana called. Nivea is headed to the hospital, seems to be that she had a panic attack in her car. She went unconscious so Ana is getting her to the hospital now. Let's go." Skate says. 

We pile into Taylor's car and he races to the hospital. I jump out of the car first and rush inside. 

Ana is sitting there in a chair on her phone. She looks up and smiles at me.

"How is she?" I ask. I hear the others come in behind me.

"Vea is going to be just fine. It was a panic attack but she is going to be fine." Ana says. 

I nod my head and sit down next to her. 

"This is all my fault."