Chapter 14

-Derek's POV-

"Derek you need to go talk to her. I know you're the last person she wants to see but you need to be there, like she's been there for you. I didn't realize it was that deep between the two of you." Lele says.

"It's way deeper than this Lele. You have no fucking clue." Skate says.

"I have kind of noticed. Go on Derek." Lele says. I nod and get up. I take a deep breath, then proceed to make my way to Sammy's room.

Without knocking I walk inside the room to see Nivea crying her eyes out. It pains me to see her like this. I mean I am the reason she's in this situation and pain.

"Nivea, can I talk to you?" I ask calmly. She looks up at me then looks away.

"What could you possibly want Derek? Your girlfriend that keeps you so entertained is not in here." She says standing up, then facing her back towards me while looking out the window.

"Is that what you think? You think I got bored of you, so I reached out to Lele?" I ask.

"That's exactly what I think. I think that you just couldn't handle me anymore. I think that you just didn't love me anymore." She says barely a whisper.

-Nivea's POV-

While I am crying my emotions out I hear the door to Sammy's room open. Assuming it's Sammy I don't look up. 

"Nivea, can I talk to you?" Derek asks calmly. I look up at him then look away.

"What could you possibly want Derek? Your girlfriend that keeps you so entertained is not in here." I say standing up, then facing my back towards him while looking out the window.

"Is that what you think? You think I got bored of you, so I reached out to Lele?" He asks.

"That's exactly what I think. I think that you just couldn't handle me anymore. I think that you just didn't love me anymore." I say barely a whisper.

I then feel hands on my shoulders. "That is not the reason at all babygirl. The reason I did this is because I thought you were slipping away from me. I know that you had been bored of being at home all day and not working because I wouldn't let you, I saw you were isolating yourself and avoiding me more. I reached out to Lele for help, because Ana noticed you were avoiding her as well. I got so used to talking to Lele that I continued to do so. One day her and JJ flew out here to visit, but she decided she wanted to stay. So we secretly were hanging out as friends, and she was still giving me advice on how to approach you. Then one day she came over while you were working. She found something, and she was telling me about it. That's the day that you came home and saw them." He says. Tears sting my eyes.

"What did she find?" I ask already knowing what the answer is.

"Nivea, she found a positive pregnancy test." He says. "How long did you know about this, and when the fuck were you going to tell me?" 

"I couldn't tell you because the day I planned to, you did all of this stupid shit Derek." 

(JUST NEEDED TO ADD SOME PICS OF THEM HAHA)