Chapter 19

-Saturday-

Well today is the day. The day that we are having the barbecue. I'm not really sure if I am ready for this, but then again I really need Lele to understand that Derek will always be mine, and after today she is no longer welcome in my home or in our lives. I won't tell Skate and Ana what they can and cannot do, but if they choose to be friends with her, that's cool, they just gotta do it away from here.

"Good morning love. You wanna run to the store with me so we can get stuff for the barbecue? Derek asked me to ask if you'd like to go. Maybe get some girl time?" Ana says from behind me in the kitchen. 

"Sure. Let me go get a quick shower then we can go. Sound good?" 

"Yeah. I gotta do the same. Meet you back in here in 45?" 

"Great!" I smile and walk upstairs to mine and Derek's bedroom. I grab some clothes quietly, then walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on, then begin to peel off my clothes. 

When it's to the right temperature I step in, and let the warm water surround me. I step out of the water and begin to wash my hair, but all of a sudden my breathing becomes labored. I quickly wash the conditioner out of my hair and step out of the shower. 

I become light headed, then before I know it the world goes black.

-Derek's POV-

I wake up to the sound of the water running in the bathroom. I assume that Vea is in the shower, so that she can get ready for the day, and go to the store with Ana to get the stuff for the barbecue tonight.

The water shuts off right as I finish up putting on my clothes. I decide to go downstairs to check out the kitchen. Skate and Ana are drinking coffee so I join them.

"Morning bro." Skate says.

"Morning man. Hey Ana when are you ladies taking off?" I ask. 

"Soon. Nivea was supposed to meet me here in the kitchen in 45 minutes. I finished early. She's got like 30 minutes left." Ana says. I nod. 

30 minutes pass by and Nivea is still not down here. Usually, she is very punctual. I get a little worried so I go upstairs to check up on her. 

I knock on the door. 

Silence.

"Babygirl, are you okay?" I ask.

Nothing. I knock again a little louder this time in case she doesn't hear me. 

"Baby girl?" I ask louder as well. Still nothing, so I open the door. I see Nivea getting up off the floor.

"Hi baby." She says quietly.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah. I passed out for a second. Got to hot in the shower, so I rushed out and then passed out from being to hot. I'm okay though. Help me get dressed?" She asks. I nod and help her up then hand her panties and a bra. 

When she's dressed I help her do her makeup then walk downstairs with her. 

"There you are." Ana says. 

"Yeah. Sorry I got really hot then passed out from being to hot. I'm okay now though. You ready?" She asks. Ana nods and they kiss us bye then head out to the store.

"You really are gonna do anything to get your girl back aren't you?" Skate asks.

"She's already my girl. We are back together." I say.

"That might be true, but you have a lot to do before she just trusts you again. You did alot to hurt her, and it won't be that easy to get her back. She loves you D, I know that much. She's trying because she wants to be with you, and you have 2 kids on the way. Don't fuck it up again." He says.

"I know bro. Thanks." I smile. Skate is always 100 with me, even if I don't want to hear it.