Chapter 5

-Nivea's POV-

I open my eyes to the sight of a hospital bed. Derek is asleep on the couch, while Skate and Ana are sitting in the chairs by the couch asleep, and then next to me is Ronin, Valary and Katherine.

Ronin is playing on his phone quietly. He seems to be the only awake, and his eyes look pretty red. He must not have slept last night.

"Ronin. What are you doing here?" I ask. His eyes shoot up then back down at his phone.

After another second his eyes shoot back up, as wide as saucers. "Holy shit Nivea you're awake. How do you feel are you okay?" He asks rushing to my side. The others shuffle but quickly rush to me too.

"I'm fine. I just don't know why I'm in here. Last thing I remember is sitting in my car in the parking lot of the Modeling Agency." I say. 

"You had a panic attack and went unconscious. I found you in your car and brought you here." Ana says.

"Thanks Mami. But Derek my question is why are you here? Don't you have friends to attend to." I say upset. 

"Babygirl please don't do this. I'm sorry okay, I feel horrible enough for lying to you." He says looking at the floor.

"Then maybe you should have thought about that before huh, I am so hurt D. You know what JJ fucking did to me, and Lele did the same shit. You know what they did to us, yet you just befriend them again. They fucked us up yet you're real quick to forgive, not even asking me how I feel about it. I know you've been talking to them for the past 4 months. I saw your messages D. Ana also confirmed it for me." I say tears running down my cheeks. 

Ronin looks at Derek then back at me. Soon the Doctor comes in. 

"Good morning Ms. Williams. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Can I go home please?" I ask.

"Yes actually. Sign these papers and you can go." He says. I nod and sign them. I look at Derek who's crying too.

I roll my eyes as Ana wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Go change back into your clothes and we will get you home okay?" 

"Okay." I say sniffling. I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom where my clothes from yesterday are sitting on the counter folded and all.

I put them on quickly. I look at myself in the mirror. Tear stained cheeks, puffy red eyes, and a whole lot of anger at the moment. I wipe off my face then walk out of the bathroom. Ana wraps her arm around my shoulders.

"Ready to get home lil ma?" She asks. I just nod afraid to use my words right now. She smiles as we all walk out of the hospital to our assigned vehicles. Ronin drives me to the agency so that I can get my car and meet everyone at the house.

-Lele's POV-

"Hey guys. So Nivea is on her way back." Derek says sitting down at the island.

He is so damn hot. God I don't really even know why I cheated on him in the first place. I guess over the past year JJ and I have been missing Derek and Nivea. I knew they were bound to happen. We all knew they would eventually end up together.

I really wish I was Derek's still, and maybe I can get him back. JJ has had this evil plan of wanting to get Vea back, but we have to earn her trust and forgiveness first. We got Derek's. 

"I'm glad that she's okay." I smile. 

"Us too. She really scared me. She's still pretty pissed at me though." Derek mentions. I look at the floor.

"She will come around. Give her a little time." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

-Nivea's POV-

Ronin and I pull into my driveway with our cars when I see Ana outside waiting for me on the porch. I get out of my car, and make my way to her. I wait for Ronin to catch up before we all go inside. 

We walk towards the kitchen where I see everyone. Lele has her hand on Derek's shoulder, looking at him like he is a piece of meat. Inner Kiki is now comin out bitch.

"Get the fuck off of my boyfriend Lele. Take your boyfriend and leave now. I do not like either one of you and preferably I'd love for you to just stay away from me, my friends, my boyfriend and my house. Goodbye." I say.

"Nivea please calm down. She was just being a friend." JJ says. I roll my eyes.

"You of all people have zero right to tell me to calm down. Both of you need to leave. I really don't want you here. Life is just fine without the two of you backstabbing, friend and family betraying, cheating pieces of shit. I have made it very clear I do not like either one of you anymore so I suggest you leave because this is my house and I will not fucking hesitate to kick some ass." I say very pissed off at this point.

"Well we should get going." Lele says. Derek grabs her hand.

"No guys stay. She is just overreacting. Nivea did you forget that this is my house too?" Derek says standing up. 

"Have you forgotten that we are a couple and my feelings matter too? Did you forget that lying to me is just as bad? Or did it ever cross your mind to maybe for just fucking once in your life, you should listen to me and actually trust me. They are clearly back here to break us up and steal us back. If you can't see that then you're just as blind, oh and don't forget honey that lying to me about talking to your ex and mine is just as low as them cheating on us." I say walking out the door. 

Fuck you Derek