Chapter 11

-Nivea's POV-

I wake up with two arms wrapped around me. They definitely don't feel like Derek's. I look down under the blanket only to see Sammy's tattooed arm. I relax a little as the flashbacks of last night come back into my mind.

I broke up with Derek, because of a stupid human being who had no business coming back here. Then I basically moved in with Sammy. What I do not remember is falling asleep in bed with him. I slowly turn around to see Sammy dead asleep.

His grip tightens around me while I just stare at my adorable ass best friend. I begin to run my fingers through his hair, then I move down to his cheek, jawline, neck and finally to his shoulder where I trace his tattoo. 

Sammy has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. I met him around the same time as I met Derek and Skate. We met Sammy one summer when we were in like 4th grade, but Sammy went back to Nebraska for awhile. He moved out to California around middle school and has been there since. 

We met Taylor the same way but didn't meet him until middle school. He moved here during the summer before school then started school with us. I run my finger down his shoulder to his stomach then back up his neck, to his face where I trace his lips with my thumb. 

Before I have a chance to blink Sammy's soft lips are on mine, and without thinking I kiss back melting into the kiss. Sammy then pulls away.

"I'm so sorry Nivea. I didn't mean that, it was just hea-" 

"Shut up Sammy and kiss me again." I say. Without any more words his lips are locked with mine again, as they move in sync. Soon Sammy is pulling me on top of him as the kiss becomes more heated.

-SMUT WARNING!!!-

As the kiss continues Sammy pulls off my shirt and admires my body. He kisses my cheek, jawline, neck and goes down to my breasts. Sammy flips me over where he's on top then he kisses down my stomach and to the waistband of my pants.

I watch his every move. He slowly pulls down my pants then rubs my clothed heat. I moan a little. 

"Are you sure you want to do this Nivea? Because remember once we do this, there's no taking it back. I want to make sure you won't regret this." He says. "I won't be mad if you tell me to stop."

"I want this Sammy. Please." 

"Alright." He says coming back up to reconnect our lips. He bites my lip gently then he slides his tongue inside my mouth to wrestle with my tongue.

As our tongues fight for dominance, I slip his sweats off leaving him in his boxers. Sammy begins to grind into me, causing me to let out a muffled moan. 

"You like that?" Sammy asks kissing down my neck again leaving small bites. I moan quietly in response. He then sucks a little harshly on my neck. There will surely be a mark there, but who cares. I'm single anyways. 

After leaving some marks on me, Sammy reaches behind me to unclasp my bra then he plays with my breasts taking one into his mouth. I run my fingers through his hair as he moves his head down further towards my aching core.

He agonizingly slow pulls down my panties with his teeth. Once they are off he almost immediately attaches his mouth to my core licking me up and down at a slow pace causing me to moan out in pleasure. He moves his tongue faster not missing one spot. 

"Sammy I'm close." I moan out. His tongue pace picks up. Before long my back arches and I am cumming. He stands up and takes off his boxers, he pumps himself a couple times, then lines himself up at my entrance.

"Are you ready love?" 

"Yes." I say. With that Sammy slowly slides himself inside of me giving me time to adjust with each inch. When he is all the way in I nod my head at him to keep going.

"Look me in the eyes baby." He says. I look into Sammy's gorgeous Hazel eyes. He then begins to thrust, watching every facial expression I make to make sure that he isn't hurting me in any way. 

"Sammy, harder please." I moan. He then picks up the pace, going deep inside of me hitting my G-spot every time. 

I begin screaming in pleasure as he continues to hit my spot relentlessly making sure that I moan his name loud enough. 

"Sammy I'm close again." I pant. 

"Me too baby." He says. Soon his thrusts are getting sloppier meaning he is super close now. We cum together then Sammy lays back down next to me.

"You can borrow some more of my clothes if you'd like. The bathroom is right through there if you wanna shower or whatever. I'm gonna go make breakfast." He says.

"I got my clothes." I giggle. "But thanks love." 

"Wear one of my shirts please. You look good in my clothes best friend." He says.

"Okay best friend I will wear your shirt but my pants." I giggle.

"Good. Meet me in the kitchen after your shower. Your makeup is in my bathroom also. Ana brought it by last night." 

"Alright. Thanks." I say getting out of the bed and walking to the guest room to grab my clothes. When I grab pants, panties, a bra and my shoes I go back to Sammy's room to find one of his t-shirts.

I decide on a white long sleeve with a colorful peace sign and different countries flags on the sleeves. I see Sammy wear this shirt quite often so I decide that I should wear it for a change.

I then go to the bathroom to begin my daily routine. I turn on my music then I wash my hair and body while singing to Skate and Sammy's new song.

When I finish up I put on my clothes, then makeup, I brush my hair put my dirty clothes in my bag then make my way downstairs to the kitchen. 

There Sammy is cooking, while Ana, Skate, Derek and Lele are sitting in the kitchen at the island talking with Sammy. I walk in confidently ignoring Derek and that thing.

I hug Ana and Skate though. Then I hug Sammy. He kisses my forehead. I grab out plates and silverware. 

"So I have news." Lele says. I roll my eyes. 

"Nobody cares Lele." I say snobby like.

"Derek and I are back together." I drop my glass onto the floor. My heart breaks at those words. I begin to feel my chest tighten, although I should not be allowed to be hurt. I mean I did break up with him, and then I slept with Sammy the next day.