Chapter 13

-Nivea's POV-

When we arrive at the studio Felix helps me out of the car, then we go inside. Our secretary Luna greets us, then we head up to the recording room.

"Is Colby here too?" I ask.

"Yes. He's waiting for us." I nod as we reach the top floor in the elevator.

"Hey kid. How are you?" Colby asks as we step in.

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm really well. But by the look on your face you're full of rage and you need to blow off some steam." He says. I nod not really wanting to say anything. The past few days have been pretty shitty and I just wish I could forget them.

Without another word I step into the recording area and begin my routine. Felix and Colby are just talking not even glancing my way. I decide to sing one of the songs I wrote about depression. Something that Felix will probably understand, but Colby doesn't know every little detail like the others do.

I start singing a few words while looking at the guys. They quickly turn their heads and watch. I close my eyes and lose myself in the song I wrote. 

Every little emotion I ever felt while writing this song, comes rushing back to me. I feel hot tears pouring from my eyes, as I finish the song. I take my headphones off and step into the room with the guys.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this right now. By the way I wrote that song a couple years ago before I left for New York. I have more like it but I can't sing them right now. There's just too much going on right now. However, I'd like to share that with all of my friends, because they need to hear it. I need a minute." I say stepping out. 

I call an Uber quickly then leave. I have the guy take me back to Sammy's house. I rush inside the house, and see that everyone is where I left them. Stassie is here also. I haven't seen her since she split with Sammy.

"Nivea you're back early." Sammy says. I nod not trusting myself to speak right now. 

"Vea are you alright?" Stassie asks. I nod.

"Nivea stop nodding, use your words love." Derek says. I shake my head no indicating I can't.

"Please talk to us sweetheart. You know that we care about you and by the stains on your cheeks you have clearly been crying. What is going on?" Skate pries.

"I had sex with Sammy this morning." I say lowly looking at the floor.

"We know." 

"What?" 

"Come on you had the biggest smile on your face this morning, and you had a glow that you have been lacking for a couple months now. It's pretty obvious. But I fucked Lele last night so I guess we are even." Derek says. I look at him.

"That's fair I guess." I say. I look up at everyone finally. I receive a glare from Stassie but a huge smile from Sammy. I can't help but blush.

"So what are you an item now?" Stassie asks. I chuckle.

"Not really, I mean I was in a vulnerable state and really needed to feel something else besides the pain I was feeling at the time. However, I don't regret anything." I say confidently. I know it may hurt Derek deep down.

I will always love Derek, and I know he'll always love me, but I clearly made him bored of me because look who the fuck he's with now.

"You don't regret it? You don't feel guilty what so ever?" Derek asks.

"Should I? I mean I'm not the one who reached out to my ex who hurt me. I'm not the one who cheated on the love of my life because I wanted something else. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I sure in the fuck didn't reach out to my ex because I was bored of my relationship. I'm so fucking sorry that I made you so bored of me that you just had to fucking reach out to Lele and start doing drugs again. I'm not as naive as you think Derek, I saw your fucking needles and pills in the bathroom again. I can't believe you Derek, you have no idea how much pain you have caused me. I mean JJ and Lele really put us through the ringer for sure, but this? This is just fucking sickening. It makes me sick to my stomach. I have been there for you through everything. I have been there for everything Derek, ever since we were in 4th grade. I stood by your fucking side, and so did Skate, Sammy and Taylor. Like are you fucking kidding me, like this is how you fucking repay me? That's just fantastic. I'm done with you Derek, this is getting to be too much. You wanna be a dumbass and treat your life like it's nothing. Fine, but you're done dragging me around in it." I say walking up to Sammy's room.

I sit on the bed and cry. I'm so pissed at Derek right now. I want to hate him but I can't. I really do hate Lele at this point for this shit though. She is a fucking homewrecker. If it weren't for me 3 years ago the bitch would have never met Derek.

(A.N.- I just want to clear some things up before people start to freak out. This is simply a fanfiction story. It is simply FAKE. Meaning none of this is real. The characters in this story like Ana, Skate, Derek, Taylor, Sammy, Lele, Stassie, Amanda, Colby and all of the others they are real famous people but I do not have anything against them whatsoever. I happen to actually love Lele Pons. Just so you all know.)