Chapter 12

When Lele told me her and Derek were back together I couldn't help but feel like shit. I feel horribly hurt, like somehow it's all my fault. I mean it technically is. 

I drove him to the point where he felt the need to reach out to Lele because I was boring, I then pressured him into allowing me to work again, then I broke up with him, and slept with one of our best friends the next day (Which he doesn't know about yet).

Of course he is back with Lele. She is prettier, she is more adventurous, and she's not a headcase causing him stress. I guess it's for the better. I feel like shit, I hurt everywhere knowing I just lost the love of my life again. To that fucking whore.

"Are you alright ma?" Skate asks. I look up at him smiling.

"Yeah, my hand was sweaty so my cup slipped." I chuckle nervously. I grab the broom and clean up the glass then walk upstairs to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, and what I see is not what I like.

I am not the person I was years ago, I have worked to fucking hard to lose Derek to a whore who does drugs all the time. I fix my makeup and walk back downstairs.

"Congratulations on being back together. I am happy for the two of you. I really am. I hope things work out for you." I smile at Derek. It kills me to say it but if Derek is better off with Lele then so be it.

I text Felix for the first time in a long time. I haven't talked to him since yesterday but we didn't talk long.

Nivea-Hey Felix are you free today? I really need to talk please.

Felix-Glad you asked I was just about to call you. You at home? 

Nivea-I'm at Sammy's.

Felix-Pick you up in 30 hun.

Nivea-Okay see you soon.

"Hey I am going out with Felix. I will be home in a bit." I say to Sammy mostly. 

"Okay hun. I will see you later. Text me if you aren't coming back tonight. I love you." 

"I love you too Sammy." I say as he plants a small kiss on my cheek. 30 minutes later Felix shows up so I walk out to his car.

"Hey you look like you're full of rage. You doing okay?" Felix asks as soon as I get in the car.

"I'm not okay at all Felix. Are you just here to visit or?"

"No I came back because I got word from the studio that you still needed a manager." 

"Oh. Uhm actually no I don't but I could use another one." I say. 

"Colby right?" He asks.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" I ask.

"He's the one who reached out. He's worried about you Vea. What did you wanna talk about?" I begin to explain the whole situation to him tears falling from my eyes.

"Do you regret anything with Sammy?" 

"No." 

"Well I say you stay with Sammy awhile. Til you can get things back on track with yourself. Then go from there. Here's what I think you should do. Go back into the studio with me today, record some more music, because Colby and I have been talking. Let's get working on another album, because your fans have been begging for one, and see where things go from there. You have support all around you, especially since Derek and you are no longer. I know he's the love of your life. You're each others life long loves, there's just a patch of shit you're dealing with right now." He says. 

I sigh. "Thanks Felix. So where we headed?" 

"How does the studio sound? It's the safest way to blow off steam." 

"I love that idea. Let's go." 

"Very well." He says. I turn on the radio so it's not so quiet. 

-Derek's POV-

I can't believe Lele told them that we are together. We are not dating.

"Lele. What the fuck was that?!" I yell at her after Nivea walks out the door.

"What are you talking about?" She asks innocently.

"You told them we were a thing? We are NOT dating. We are fuck buddies nothing more, and I will not fucking deal with this shit. Do you see what the fuck you have done to Nivea? You know she said she was happy for us because she didn't want to cause anymore of a scene. You do realize Nivea is crazy, and when you cross a line like that she's going to ruin your life? I mean she has never done that before, yet but I know her like the back of my fucking hand. You have ruined her life already, then you steal her boyfriend, yeah she's gonna be out for blood. You just don't realize that yet. You lied to her about us being together knowing that the wound is still fresh. Like really Lele?! Are you fucking dumb!?" 

"Oh my God Derek shut up. She is just a precious little sensitive bitch who gets what she wants when she wants it. You have been cheating on her for four months Derek, that's not me ruining her life. That's US ruining it. I mean really Derek, Nivea honestly deserves better than you. She isn't that crazy. She's going to be over you in no time, I mean she's already fucked someone else too ya'know." 

"What are you talking about?" I ask her.

"Oh don't act like you don't know. Sammy and Nivea fucked this morning. Could you not tell? She came downstairs wearing Sammy's favorite fucking shirt. The shirt that Stassie wasn't even allowed to wear. She came downstairs after her shower with a huge smile, and the biggest glow in the world. Derek you need to let go, because you of all people know how much she has been through, it's time to let her shine. I know you both love each other, but it's time that you guys move on. You have caused her more pain than anyone in this world. You know it, I know it, all of your friends know it, and most of all, she knows it too, but she has so much love for you that she wouldn't admit it or give up on you. And maybe she will still be there, but the point is you're just not meant to be." Lele says. 

I look at Sammy. "As much as it kills me to say it, Lele is right. Although I still don't care for you that much Lele, you have a point but you are a homewrecker." Sammy says. 

"What do you think?" I ask looking at Skate and Ana.

"Lele is kind of right, but that doesn't mean you should give up. You should strive to be ten times better than you have been Derek." Ana says. Skate nods with her.

"Then I should keep trying?" 

"Yes. Stop fucking up bro. Nivea loves you man. Get your head out of your ass. Lele you should probably go." Skate says.

"I do love her. Always will."