Chapter three

The team break up going to their separate halls that will lead them to their lions.

"You go back to our room Rover 2." Pidge orders the small robot. Coming to a stop and turning to face her companion. He made a few beeps as a good bye and spun in the opposite direction, doing what was instructed of him.

Pidge took a deep breath to steady herself and she pushes all her worries with her current situation down into the back of her mind. Trying to focus on the upcoming mission.

She takes off again down the hall, picking up her pace.

Turning the corner and going through a pair of lit up green doors Pidge launches her self onto the zip line contraption that will take her to her lion.

Once she reaches her hanger Pidge reaches out to Green with her mind. The lion hums and comes alive responding to the small paladin.

The great metal beast lowers her head and makes a low rumbling sound as her paladin climbs into the cockpit. She then closes her mouth and crouches lower, locking her limbs so Pidge couldn't move the lion.

"I'm okay girl, let's just go check everything out and I promise to rest as soon as we get back." Pidge promises her lion feeling greens concern through their mind link.

Green loosens at Pidges promise and they take off out of the hanger.

Pidge was mildly surprise that her lion was able to pick up right away that something was wrong with her.

It's strange to think that a metal lion was able to sense that her paladin was pregnant, but then again they were connected by a mental link that in six years Pidge had yet to come up with a scientific explanation for.

Once in the sky Pidge finds that only Shiro and Black are out.

"Katie, are you ready?" Shiro asks. His face popping up on Pidges dashboard.

Her heart sinks as she sees the worry in the man's eyes. Guilt of not telling him sitting heavy in her stomach, because obviously he was the father to this child that was now growing in her belly.

"Yeah Shiro Im good. Just tired." She lies offering him a tight smile. Shiro nodes give Pidge  smile of his own. His face is accompanied by the rest of there team as the other lions pull up to the pair.

"Hey guys sorry if we are interrupting you." Lance says flying his lion in between the couple.

"Lance." Keith scolds his boyfriend with a eye roll.

"I am sending you all the coordinates. It will be faster if you stay as separate lions right now. But stay alert paladins, we don't know what we are facing." Allura says her picture hovering in the right corner of pidges vision as the map to the distress signal fills out on Green's dash board.

Once the whole map was filled out the five lions took off toward the designated planet.

*~*~*

Okay so I suck at writing long chapters.
Should I have longer chapters but not update as frequently?
Or keep it the way it is with short chapters but updating quickly?
Let me know!

Please vote and comment (:
~Dearest